Thank you for being a mostly good community.

I bought wow back in late BC.
    I played for every expansion since,
    I even met many of my now closest friends on wow,
    hell I even managed to forge a successful relationship with someone for 5 years and even got engaged to someone who I met on WOW.

Wow really did serve me well I can't lie, I have no idea how many hours I've put into the game over the years.
    Last year though, I just kinda lost interest. I wasn't a gold collector so I never had mountains of gold to keep my sub active so I just decided that I wasn't getting the play out of it to justify the money I was spending.

Last I played was May 2017.
    and just 2 months ago, after 8 - 9 years of Warcraft I finally did something I never thought I would do, I uninstalled World of Warcraft.

With nothing in the foreseeable future really changing, and nothing at all groundbreaking coming, the game is just.. Stale.
    I hope to be lured back one day, but until that day I bid you all farewell.

Ps. If I could give away my stuff without buying a sub, I would..

This is touching, but maybe it is you who is no longer interested in WoW, not that WoW is no longer interesting.

I mean that the game is still fine and interesting to many, it's just you that no longer feel like playing.

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    This is touching, but maybe it is you who is no longer interested in WoW, not that WoW is no longer interesting.

I mean that the game is still fine and interesting to many, it's just you that no longer feel like playing.
    I mean, admittedly it's not a BAD game, but they've hardly changed it in the last 10 years. At least not enough to keep everyone interested. I personally don't know how anyone who has been playing since Vanilla can still play. To me it's just the same content over and over but in a different room lol.

If they removed the Sub fee completely I would play again for sure.

Deleted
    i gift you a token for your account

As a highly respected and admired member of this mostly good community, I wish you the best of luck in your non-WoW adventures, random WoW player #3495-B.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This is a blog-type post that doesn't really prompt a constructive debate or conversation. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead