Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

FCC Already moving to lower wireless standard speed post Net neutrality repeal

Well grats to everyone that managed to turn the internet into a right vs left issue while we all bend over and take it from ISP's

Seems they are wasting no time in lowering speeds starting off with wireless plans.

Anyone that ever said the nonsense "People who use more internet should pay more" - I dont know if you really believe this or are just trying to bait but this is the hell you signed up for and defend.

https://hothardware.com/news/ajit-pa...lowered-10mbps

3 more years and this will all be over.

as much as i want tulsi gabbard to win, i hope the rock actually runs. cause you know people would fucking vote him in. he'd mostly do the trick to undo all this bad shit.

It didn't matter what we turned it into.
    Ajit Pai was and is taking orders from Verizon.

He doesn't give a flying f* what you or I want.
    He's a mindless slave of his masters. Nothing more.

--

I'm not sure how I'd take it if Dwayne Johnson actually announced he was serious.
    I mean, he seemed mostly to jest'. But I like what he said,
    "I don't think I'm alone when I say we've got a lot of really serious issues in this country and no one is taking them seriously and I'm sick of that."

Amen to that. Research shows he has the clot' to run and have a really good chance, he's popular enough.
    But he did express sincere doubts if he wanted to / was cut out of the job.
    Last edited by Spiral Mage; 2018-01-07 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    3 more years and this will all be over.

as much as i want tulsi gabbard to win, i hope the rock actually runs. cause you know people would fucking vote him in. he'd mostly do the trick to undo all this bad shit.
    You guys REALLY want idiocracy to happen

Who could have possibly seen this coming?!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    It didn't matter what we turned it into.
    Ajit Pai was and is taking orders from Verizon.

He doesn't give a flying f* what you or I want.
    He's a mindless slave of his masters. Nothing more.

--

I'm not sure how I'd take it if Dwayne Johnson actually announced he was serious.
    I mean, he seemed mostly to jest'. But I like what he said,
    "I don't think I'm alone when I say we've got a lot of really serious issues in this country and no one is taking them seriously."

Amen to that. Research shows he has the clot' to run and have a really good chance, he's popular enough.
    But he did express sincere doubts if he wanted to / was cut out of the job.
    Easier leading sheep off a cliff when they are busy arguing amongst themselves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    At least president Johnson would have more charm and charisma then what it currently has. Think of Dwayne as the poor mans Obama
    #boycottchina

you can only fight stupid with stupid.

the legions of retards would vote the rock in just like the legions of retards voted trump in.

and yeah, basically, it'd be obama 2.0.

If the FCC proposed to have a new name for speeds above current broadband, you'd see an ulterior motive in that as well. "Boohoo, now that they killed net neutrality, they want to put the bar for what can be called broadband higher to limit potential competition in one more way", etc.

Face it, you are simply responding to any news regarding FCC negatively no matter how irrelevant they are. Because of your stance on net neutrality.

it already is happening, so at this point... fuck it. give the rock an AK and a country to run and let's start watering the crops with gatorade, it has electrolytes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Dude, he is a well paid employee. There is nothing mindless whatsoever about that.
    when you're the face of something 80+% of the nations is vehemently against you're putting your life and your families life at risk for that money, which is absolutely reckless, bordering on mindless.

But... but... Nothing is going to change, right?

and yeah, basically, it'd be obama 2.0.
    Obama 2.0 wouldn't be a bad thing seeing how Obama 1.0 was good for the country.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Obama 2.0 wouldn't be a bad thing seeing how Obama 1.0 was good for the country.
    i'm not saying he'd be bad. i just mean that the retards of the country would vote on his star power alone.

the voting electorate are idiots. they know nothing about the candidates other than the [R] or [D] by their name. with the rock, they'd know him and go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Americans. They never seem to learn and keep shooting themselves in the foot. Remarkable.

But I thought this was going to free up the generous ISPs to offer us magically faster speeds.

you can only fight stupid with stupid.
    That's what got us in this mess in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    Poor Americans. They never seem to learn and keep shooting themselves in the foot. Remarkable.
    Second Amendment protects every citizen's right to shoot themselves in the foot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well grats to everyone that managed to turn the internet into a right vs left issue while we all bend over and take it from ISP's
    I'd like to think that this is a wakeup call to everyone that the whole left vs right puppet show is a giant fucking farce intended to distract from actual policies and convince people to vote against their own interests.

But I'm afraid my cynicism is still intact.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2018-01-07 at 12:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if in the end it was wise for Lefties to make it a political fault line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I wonder if in the end it was wise for Lefties to make it a political fault line.
    How did they supposedly do that, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    How did they supposedly do that, though?
    By existing and daring to express themselves.

Deleted
    We have progressed forward too fast, time to take a step back. Think we should also start building shittier cars and throw those new phones away.

Ok, way to spout off BS. Apparently you did not even read the article that you listed. What it states is that they are looking at introducing a new lower tier 10/1 vs the standard 25/1 that is currently in place. I fail to see how that is the end of the world. Unless they are going to force that new tier down everyone's throat, or change pricing based off of the proposal...please explain how it is a bad thing? Remember, not everyone needs or wants to pay for 25/1. Think of your grandparents who only do email and basic browsing. If all the need is 10...then why be forced into 25. Again...a bullshit link and a bullshit post meant only to garner more discontent.