Deleted

Drunk tanks may become norm, NHS boss warns 'selfish' revellers

Drunk tanks may have become the new standart in LFR and Heroic instances.

According to the Night Hold Security (NHS), tanks grew desperate in LFR with Damage Dealers who openly cherish themselves as "Heroic Raiders" while standing in the most basic void zones consistently.

In a move to show how useless people sometimes are when ignoring mechanics, the tank guild chose to inebriate themselves to mimic the impact.
    "Some of the tanks did not even require proper drinking before performing poorly", the NHS boss stated.

In other news, this drunk tank trend also spread to heroic instances, where most of the healers would AFK-Follow the DPS.

One, more invested, Damage Dealer explained after yet another Heroic Fenrir Wipe: "I thought I've seen it all. I got to level 110 yesterday and I try to pull of my best with my Ilvl 946 geared Demonhunter, to get the feel for the class, only to be stuck in a group with a healer running against the wall and a tank who thought he could pull the entire room, boss inclusive. As per protocol, I naturally flamed them, since this is my class fantasy".

The NHS advises players to check their tanks for inebriation beforehand with random taunts and well placed Leaps of Faith/Swapblasters. This obviously does not work on Brewmasters, and therefore, this tanking class needs to be avoided completely.
    Link to the original titled post

I do typically tank better after a couple of beers.

Quote Originally Posted by Potpourri87 View Post
    I mean its funnny and all, but to be honest in 96% of LFR fights you can just stand in the voidzones because it does not matter. In such cases it is actually better to stay in it to do more damage and finish a fight faster.
    ... obv not if this is one of the rare exception, but as a "heroic raider" they should now that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather a drunk tank than a DPS queueing as Healer or Tank.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..