Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    You can get rep token's from class halls right which means argus is unnecessary and a waste of time... I regret the time, I've spent there at least. I finished a 12+ though so shit dead for me.
    Which you have to do some of Argus to unlock those missions. And those missions are part of the Argus content. Again your own argument proves that Argus is relevant content and not out dated. Like I said just stop trying.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Which you have to do some of Argus to unlock those missions. And those missions are part of the Argus content. Again your own argument proves that Argus is relevant content and not out dated. Like I said just stop trying.
    It's still not necessary for doing mythic+ content though which makes it skippable. I'm personally done with that shit.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-08 at 12:23 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's still not necessary for doing mythic+ content though...
    If you want to do Mythic+ Seat of the Triumvirate it is. Again your are proving a different argument then you are trying to make. Are you going to stop trying this time or continue to act the fool?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

If you want to do Mythic+ Seat of the Triumvirate it is. Again your are proving a different argument then you are trying to make. Are you going to stop trying this time or continue to act the fool?
    You don't need to run that dungeon to do mythic +15 though... I did a 12+ key without it unlocked.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-08 at 12:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You don't need to run that dungeon to do mythic +15 though...
    It is part of Mythic+ content though and literally the most recent/current addition. This is why your definition of relevant/current content is flawed. You change it based on what you want the definition to be. Again stop trying to argue that Argus content isn't current/relevant when every time you do you contradict yourself.

It is part of Mythic+ content though and literally the most recent/current addition. This is why your definition of relevant/current content is flawed. You change it based on what you want the definition to be. Again stop trying to argue that Argus content isn't current/relevant when every time you do you contradict yourself.
    Accept its not need for mythic raids or mythic dungeons... I can just skip it and thank god argus is actual trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Accept its not need for mythic raids or mythic dungeons... I can just skip it and thank god argus is actual trash.
    Being able to skip it doesn't stop it from being current content. Do you know the actual definition of the words you are using?

Being able to skip it doesn't stop it from being current content. Do you know the actual definition of the words you are using?
    It's current content but optional and mythic is still more rewarding...

15+ Year Old Account
    It's current content but optional and mythic is still more rewarding...
    So then why is Argus out dated then? If it is optional and not the most reward according to you? Once again you contradict yourself.

So then why is Argus out dated then? If it is optional and not the most reward according to you? Once again you contradict yourself.
    It's unnecessary and obsolete was the wrong word because none of the content is mandatory to reach the top.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-08 at 12:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's unnecessary and obsolete was the wrong word because none of the content is mandatory to reach the top.
    So if those were the wrong words then why have you been arguing with me that it is obsolete for the last few pages?

So if those were the wrong words then why have you been arguing with me that it is obsolete for the last few pages?
    We've been arguing about more than that and I was arguing against the holes in your logic for the most part.

Like the deathknight and allied race grind being the same.

You just needed a level 55 which in wotlk took about 11-12 hours

With the allied races you need two max levels and than have to farm reputation. You also need to level a 110 on that new race that's different and I think you were being dishonest. It's different if you ok with it kewl but it's different.

You technically could argue that is obsolete because they raised for the floor on mythic loot.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-08 at 01:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    We've been arguing about more than that and I was arguing against the wholes in your logic for the most part.
    All of it goes back to you calling Argus content out dated though. That is what started it all and what you kept saying is true. There are no holes in my logic. Unlocking Allied races by doing content on another character was done before with Death Knights and Demon hunters requiring another character to do X task to unlock. Saying that the requirements and end result are different is not a hole in my logic. Of course the method and end result is different. Duh.

The underlying system though is similar.

You even tried to claim that a class doesn't impact game play. Just because it isn't the best source for gear doesn't make it obsolete. There are still plenty of things to do Argus content for. You are confusing "I don't like it" as meaning obsolete. Using your logic Mythic+ is obsolete because you can get better gear from Antorus. You keep changing meaning of words and act as if you are right just because you make up definitions.

All of it goes back to you calling Argus content out dated though. That is what started it all and what you kept saying is true. There are no holes in my logic. Unlocking Allied races by doing content on another character was done before with Death Knights and Demon hunters requiring another character to do X task to unlock. Saying that the requirements and end result are different is not a hole in my logic. Of course the method and end result is different. Duh.

You even tried to claim that a class doesn't impact game play. Just because it isn't the best source for gear doesn't make it obsolete. There are still plenty of things to do Argus content for. You are confusing "I don't like it" as meaning obsolete. Using your logic Mythic+ is obsolete because you can get better gear from Antorus. You keep changing meaning of words and act as if you are right just because you make up definitions.
    You cut off my post again...

- - - Updated - - -

You get a boost than instantly play a demon hunter five minutes later once again that's different. You don't need to farm reputation or level it from scratch are you fucking serious... That was my point they're different and it setting a new precedent which I don't like. It's why I commented because this forum is for opinions. It's not at all with the boost you can instantly play those classes.

There plenty of older raids to run but they aren't necessary for progression and I conceded that point about obsolete being the wrong word. You need mythic or looking for raid to get enough gear for mythic Antorus though. You don't need Argus what so ever for that. You need the allied race to progress but it still locking power behind argus because on it's own that content is skippable.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-08 at 01:25 AM.

Well than it is a good thing that this week is the bonus to world quest rep week and Darkmoon Faire week, thus providing more rep per World quest and added % to your rep intake of all kinds from the faire. Added on top of Blizzard making Argus World quests sometimes have both reps and all the elite and rares there give rep for both groups. Plus the Demon Soulstones that give 1000+ rep for all reps, and the order hall rep tokens, and the Kirin Tor "pick you favorite" rep token.

Its like they made a catchup mechanic.

Now they might change the requirements for these four races when BfA goes live sometime in the next seven or so months, they might not, but getting the Argus reps is really easy right now. The hardest one to finish presently is Highmountain I think, as Nightfallen has massive numbers of quests and rep things associated with it to complete the storyline up to and including the Nighthold raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    You get a boost than instantly play a demon hunter five minutes later once again that's different. You don't need to farm reputation or level it from scratch are you fucking serious... That was my point they're different and it setting a new precedent which I don't like. It's why I commented because this forum is for opinions. It's not at all with the boost you can instantly play those classes.
    Demon hunter still required a level 70 on that server in order to create. You still need to have put in the time and effort to level a character to 70. Yes most players already had that done and a level 100 boost will get you that class on one server. The point is that it is the same unlocking system as Allied races. There is no new precedent being set.

Allied races are the exact same thing as a Hero class but obviously with race instead of a class. A hero class has requirements to unlock and restrictions (One per server need a character of X level on that server to even create). Allied races have requirements to unlock. (Achievements but are account wide). This forum isn't for the opinions that you seem to think it is. While Blizzard does read the forum it isn't used to offer feed back to them. It is for players to discuss things.

LFR to gear up for raiding requires you to step foot into the LFR argus raid. That means it is part of the Argus content that said you don't need what so ever. Using your rules every content is skippable because you can gear up in dungeons/lfr with out having to do it. That isn't how things work. You don't need allied races to progress anything they are entirely an optional thing. If you did need them to progress then the requirements to unlock wouldn't be optional.

jesus christ. You bought the fucking expansion and all the content coming in BFA. The early access for allied races is just a bonus, something you can do now.

Demon hunter still required a level 70 on that server in order to create. You still need to have put in the time and effort to level a character to 70. Yes most players already had that done and a level 100 boost will get you that class on one server. The point is that it is the same unlocking system as Allied races. There is no new precedent being set.

Allied races are the exact same thing as a Hero class but obviously with race instead of a class. A hero class has requirements to unlock and restrictions (One per server need a character of X level on that server to even create). Allied races have requirements to unlock. (Achievements but are account wide). This forum isn't for the opinions that you seem to think it is. While Blizzard does read the forum it isn't used to offer feed back to them. It is for players to discuss things.

LFR to gear up for raiding requires you to step foot into the LFR argus raid. That means it is part of the Argus content that said you don't need what so ever. Using your rules every content is skippable because you can gear up in dungeons/lfr with out having to do it. That isn't how things work. You don't need allied races to progress anything they are entirely an optional thing. If you did need them to progress then the requirements to unlock wouldn't be optional.
    Neither of them require reputation though which makes it different.

The defintion of the same:
    identical; not different.

If you said similar that be fine but you used the same. You can gear up through mythics, lfr, or argus the zone. You need antourus the raid but not argus the zone to see the ending. Your being dishonest my last time replying.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-02-08 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To all those defending the grind it is NOT the grind but the TIMEGATING AND RNG that make it so fucking annoying.

Their is no calculator no way to really grind no way to farm rep. It is all rng and THAT is the issue. I can finish all world quests in 2 hoyrs tops after that i watch my phone and mission hall while working on alts to surprise funbel shit to my main just to fight rng

This is bad design plain amd simple. Even less rep we could still farm for would be better

They need to add rep to burning throne or triumverate at least

- - - Updated - - -

Neither of them require reputation though which makes it different.

The defintion of the same:
    identical; not different.

If you said similar that be fine but you used the same.
    Honestly as i just said do something about the rng nature of it and i suspect far less complaining

It is more a simple question: Do you want to use those races or not?

If you do, than go work on it.
    If you don't, ignore them.

It is that simple.

They are a rep grind thing like so, so many mounts are. in fact I treat them as a mount rep grind as one of the rewards for completing the unlock quest chain is the racial mount.