Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icecreammafia View Post
    New player. Bought the game to try it and the Vulpera was the race I wanted to play. I read on the website you had to recruit them, and you could play the game through a "revamped leveling experience" which sounded like exactly what I need being new.
    Why on earth/Azeroth, do you think, as a new player, you need something revamped?
    Revamp is something veteran players need to avoid game going stale.
    Then I played for awhile and then looked it up and found out I basically have to max this character just to re-do the entire thing again just to play the character I want to play.
    Yes, you redo and redo and redo. Why should it be different for you than everyone else?

Also, you knew you had to recruit Vulpera; didn't it occur to you,min order to recruit someone, you need a recruiter?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Closing due to necro.

For future reference, the requirement to grind reputation to unlock Allied Races will be going away in Shadowlands. Only story progression will be necessary.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis