Any plans of making brawl'gar arena more competitive during legion/ next xpac?

I'm pretty sure everyone enjoyed doing it then why not make it like a good source of obtaining xmog equipment for example by defeating the given encounters? the old challenge mode items from pandaria / wod are not obtainable then perhaps its a good way to bring them back? not necessarily the exact same items though, just an example of what the rewards could be. Brawling arena was really fun early xpac when people gathered even the low levels who cheered and laughed to people and it was a really nice casual experience for me at least.

I would very much like to see a Brawlgar Arena comeback in BfA... I would love to have some new cool visual rewards as well, but much rather it would be a bit more challenging.

+1

Madness will consume you!!!

Why are you asking a question directed to Blizzard on a fan forum instead of Blizzard forum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Competitive isn't really a word I would connect to Brawl'gar Arena, but some of the fights could be a bit more challenging. Or having a second season pr. expansion to avoid out gearing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..