Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Doesn't stop them from being a waste of an Allied Race slot.
    You talk as if there's an actual limited number of slots and these six races are going to be the only introduced allied races in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    You talk as if there's an actual limited number of slots and these six races are going to be the only introduced allied races in the game.
    It's a bad start for Allied Races on the Alliance Side. You have two terrible options and the Dark Iron Dwarves, the one good option vs three good options on the horde side. And for all we know, it Could be just these six.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bad start for Allied Races on the Alliance Side. You have two terrible options and the Dark Iron Dwarves, the one good option vs three good options on the horde side. And for all we know, it Could be just these six.
    That's entirely subjective. Blizzard also said they're making more in the future.

Yeah, totally not subjective. It is decided then. This is the proof horde won.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    I wish all the other requirements were like this tbh.

A nice none time gated storyline that gets you to exalted, instead of finishing halfway and expecting you to grind world quests.
    Wait, you think the questline gets you to exalted? No it doesnt, it gets you to about 10k into revered. I still cant learn the mount as I havent grinded any nightfallen rep on the character that I got the mount on, only doing emessaries and order hall missions for rep :P

I got exalted with argussian and army of the light faster on a new character. Hell my character isnt even exalted with highmountain, so yeah :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xavator View Post
    That's because Nightborne is actually a race, while the others are pulled out of thin air.

Nightborne have a story, a city, even the 3D models are unique.

Highmountain Taurens, Lightforged Draenei, Void elves...all of them are just reskins.

You should rather appreciate this and not consider it a pain to do.
    Sadly, this is not true, the playable nightborne will be a reskin of the night elves model :c

That's entirely subjective. Blizzard also said they're making more in the future.
    Well that's good at least. But no: The Void Elves are an asspull designed to appease the edgelords of the fanbase with yet another elf race for them to fawn over, despite the fact that there shouldn't logically be enough to make an entire playable faction around. And given at how tainted with the void they are, no logical leader of the alliance should be willing to trust them, despite Alleria's insistence that they won't destroy everything. The Lightforged on the other hand would be better served chasing around and stamping out the dying embers of the Burning Legion, as they had been for the past millennia. Instead they're too busy grabbing the idiot ball and taking orders from Turalyon and joining in a war they have no business being in. Both Allied Races being in are two different bad ideas centered around the fact that they are tied in with two past heroes of the old Alliance... which no longer really exists. They have no real reason to not follow Khadgar's example and sit BfA out but are choosing not to for stupid reasons and dragging in/creating groups that would otherwise be best staying neutral.

No, the addition of the void elves and lightforged is terrible because the premises for either side joining are completely stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's good at least. But no: The Void Elves are an asspull designed to appease the edgelords of the fanbase with yet another elf race for them to fawn over, despite the fact that there shouldn't logically be enough to make an entire playable faction around. And given at how tainted with the void they are, no logical leader of the alliance should be willing to trust them, despite Alleria's insistence that they won't destroy everything. The Lightforged on the other hand would be better served chasing around and stamping out the dying embers of the Burning Legion, as they had been for the past millennia. Instead they're too busy grabbing the idiot ball and taking orders from Turalyon and joining in a war they have no business being in. Both Allied Races being in are two different bad ideas centered around the fact that they are tied in with two past heroes of the old Alliance... which no longer really exists. They have no real reason to not follow Khadgar's example and sit BfA out but are choosing not to for stupid reasons and dragging in/creating groups that would otherwise be best staying neutral.

No, the addition of the void elves and lightforged is terrible because the premises for either side joining are completely stupid.
    That's a pretty long winded post for saying "I personally do not like Void Elves and Light Forged Draenei."

They are not asking you to do these quests AGAIN to EARN the right to play the race. You just have to do it once.
    This is the definition of CONTENT. If you are new player, you go through the content, and at the end you get REWARDS.

So there are more CONTENT to let you into the story of the Night Fallen for NEW players as compare to the Lightfored, and that is somehow bad? Like why?

An easy fix for this is....just open the zone up to level 100's, that will literally be the only place you will need to go to level, and it will knock out two birds with one stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Guess it doesn't even matter since you need to be exalted anyways, least the quests for Suramar will get you to exalted or least close to it. You think you're hitting exalted with Lightforged with 38 quests?

tldr: point is mute since you need exalted anyways and should have hit exalted (aka done all the quests) for Nightfallen anyways at least on one char unless you're a pleb and still using a ground mount
    Exactly...Suramar gives you a ton of quests for you to hit exalted with while you need to grind bit by bit for the army and aurgussian.

That's a pretty long winded post for saying "I personally do not like Void Elves and Light Forged Draenei."
    At least it’s a reasoning for not liking them.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least it’s a reasoning for not liking them.
    You're entitled to your reasoning, that doesn't change the fact that "two terrible options" for Alliance is a completely subjective opinion.

Thread: Nightborn Now Provides Absurdly More Content Than Any Other Allied Race.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your main has been solid since launch and you haven't finished this most basic of quest endeavors, I give you zero sympathy.

Wait...

I give you zero regardless.

My spoons are all in the dishwasher, sorry.

Hand-feed your lazy-ass yourself.

Edit: "But mom, Legion has no content!"

Answer: They don't.

They'll most likely remove the restriction in the future and just give the allied races to everyone, it's how they usually do things, except when it comes to Draenor flying for some reason, you don't even get that on a boosted character.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Nightborne questlines are also the best Legion has to offer, so shouldn't be away from anyone if you do them once.
    For anybody that starts towards the end of Legion or afterwards doing outdated content that is a rather large time sink won't be fun at all.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

If you look simply at reqs for the 4 races we'll get, not necessarily at the time/effort, horde gets shafted. Void elves and lightforged need both argus factions and they share the need for You Are Now Prepared. Highmountain tauren need rep and Ain't No Mountain High Enough and Nightfallen need rep and both Good Suramaritan and Insurrection (granted, from a lore point makes sense). Again, ignoring time/effort and look at the simple criteria, that puts alliance at 1 story and 2 reps for a total of 3 things needed. Horde however need 2 reps and 3 stories for 5 things needed.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    How about a new or returning player in BFA). Having to run those 250 quests (irrelevant and unchallenging, turned gray) at level 120 or above will be absurd.

That's got to be taken into account.
    Oh are we done whining about zone scaling now and we are now back to "waaaaah lower lvl quests are unchallenging"? You people need to make up your fucking minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    Oh boy I can't wait to play wow again, I have been away for a few years. The trailer showing those moose Tauren looks cool! I played a tauren back in Vanilla this is going to be great!

"MooseMan56@yahoo.com has unsubscribed from World of Warcraft"

"Mooseman56@yahoo has described why he unsubbed"

"I just wanted to play a moose, I didn't know playing a moose meant I needed to do repetitive daily quest for a few weeks. I rarely get time to play due to responsibilities of work and family."
    People like that aren't going to stick around anyway. The worst thing Blizzard could do would be to design the game around that type of mentality. This is an mmo and some things take time to acquire.