I think it is pretty universally accepted that that movie blowed. Plot sucked, CG sucked, characters sucked. They pretty much killed Deadpool as a standalone movie possibility until Renolds brought it back up with a viral trailer.

SPOILERS FROM END OF MOVIE BELOW!

For me though, the part that bothered me the most is the part that no one ever talks about. The adamantium bullet being able to put a hole in Logan's adamantion skull...

THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE AT ALL!

The energy put on the bullet by that gun WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH TO DRIVE THE BULLET THROUGH THE SKULL!

What would ACTUALLY have happened if you shot an indestructible bullet into an indestructible plated skull is the bullet would bounce off that skull and both the bullet and the skull would remain intact without a scratch on them.

It would be like throwing a small steel ball bearing at a steel door. Both the ball bearing and the door would be undamaged because you don't have the power to throw that ball bearing through the door just like the muzzle velocity of a hand gun wouldn't have the energy to drive the adamantium bullet through the adamantium skull.

It's a massive flaw that bothered me from the first time seeing it, but no one ever mentions.