Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yohaNi View Post
    Is it only me or does legion have no content left? I mean once you did antorus there was just nothing left to do. All I do in WoW right now is world quests, because I can't do anything else because it feels like world quests is the only thing you can do as of now. It's not that im burned out, its just that legion has no content left at all. What do you guys do in WoW as of now? I want to keep playing it but I just don't know what to do.
    Mythic Antorus and Mythic+ if you're seeking challenge.
    Old dungeons/raids if you want to look cool/for nostalgia/pets/mounts.
    Pet battles/Chromie/professions/mage tower/alts if you're interested in the story and/or want to try out something new.

Deleted
    I hate the legion zones with a passion.
    They're ugly and It's green everywhere, it pisses me off.
    Stormheim is the only one I like, Val'Sharah is typical boring elf territoy, Azsuna is the blandest zone you could ever make, Highmountain is badly designed and don't even get me started about Argus and the Broken Shore.

WOD blew Legion out of the water in term of zones designs, I liked leveling alts in WOD content while it pisses me off to do 98-110 on my alts in legion.

Content is an issue because WQs become useless once you've got all your Legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    theres mythic+?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it only me or does legion have no content left? I mean once you did antorus there was just nothing left to do. All I do in WoW right now is world quests, because I can't do anything else because it feels like world quests is the only thing you can do as of now. It's not that im burned out, its just that legion has no content left at all. What do you guys do in WoW as of now? I want to keep playing it but I just don't know what to do.
    I've been taking my time with everything. Only a few class campaigns completed, one mage tower done, still have arch quests to go through, max my prestige, yada yada.
    If you genuinely ran out of stuff to do knowing that we'd still have months to go, is it Blizzard's fault for not gating content enough, or others who didn't manage their activity time and front-loaded?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, if you are the kind of guy who considers content "done" once you saw it on LFR or cleared it once in your desired difficulty...I guess then there is "no content" - and actually hasn't been since forever in WoW.

But why are you doing WQs then? You surely must have done them already?

"Back in the days" after we cleared a raid Instance, we went there again the next week, because somebody always needed gear
    As usual, people like you fail to comprehend that the exact same raid with the exact same scenery just on a "higher" difficulty is NOT content. If this were a console platform game you could make that argument. But since it is not, the player base has proved your type wrong a thousand times over. Short answer: yes Legion is done now. There is no reason left to subscribe until the expansion is released at this point.

level alts right now before BfA ruins the leveling

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    As per normal, Legion has entered what I think of as the fallow period between now and the release of the next expansion and/or content patch. If you've finished Antorus completely then you've got little to do but wait and perhaps fill your time with diversions if you wish to keep actively playing. There's mount collecting, achievement farming, xmog collecting, pet battles, gearing alts, hoarding mats or gold, etc. etc. With 7.3.5 you'll have the chance to level up an Allied Race alt to collect their heritage armor xmog and such, if that interests you.
    The bolded. Did Blizzard actually say anything about that? Or is it a guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop confusing 'content I don't want to do' with 'no content'. Because Legion has a fuckton of stuff to do, whether you want to do any of it or not.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    "Once i completed the game on easy difficulty there was simply no content left, apart from the content i skipped previously and the content i don't want to do... and let's not forget a higher difficulty setting."

Yes, that's how the post sounds.

Slowly progressing trough Mythic Antorus here while doing some WQs during the day. Keeps me occupied for most of my free time.
    Heck... i still have to get to do some RBGs also.
    And let's not forget artifact challanges... which i've only competed my main spec's of.

I dont have enough time for doing the whole stuff in the game. Raiding, mythic+, pet battles, tons of quests, alts, BGs. Wish i had that feeling of lack of content.

Deleted
    For the 1st time in the expansion i actually feel like i have time to try out some of my Alts and try other specs.

I spend most my time on Hidden artifact appereance and gearing up for Mage tower challenges.

Deleted
    There never was a lot of content. There was an illsuion of a lot of content.
    The xxx layers of rng and gating necessary to create this illusion should have opened your eyes long ago.
    The ridiculous amount of catch up doesnt help either, it actually shortens the content even further.
    You play the patch, not the expansion, so ofc there isnt a lot to do.
    To all those who say: get achievements, do old raids etc.... what do you think the people did in the last 5 content droughts, I could have done that only in wod.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may be in the minority here, but good. While I enjoy having a steady stream of content. I have alts that I haven't touched since WoD. I like having a bit of a relaxing time to play at a slower pace and play other characters as well as other games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    The bolded. Did Blizzard actually say anything about that? Or is it a guess?
    I should've added "possibly" to that statement as I don't think it's been officially confirmed. The leveling changes and quests concerning the Allied Races are in 7.3.5 data but I don't think there's been an official up or down on whether the first two sets of races (Nightborne/Highmountain and Void Elves/Lightforged) are going to be available to play in the patch or not. They're not playable on the PTR as of yet but they may be forthcoming, a pre-order bonus for BfA, or possibly gated to BfA itself.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

do everything over and over for the next 9 months then maybe BFA is out

or play a different game lol

besides the fact that its obviously that Legion is your first wow xpac... and besides the fact that its obviously that you dont raid heroic and above... besides that, you should be happy to even have world quests. normally you have nothing at all left. WHEN you dont consider PvP, Pet Battles, Making Money, Achievements and Alts as content.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Back in TBC or Vannila you never run out of content. And thats becouse how hard was to get into raiding and gear overall. it took way way more time to finish everything. Current content cant last becouse how accessible everything is. We pretty much one shot raids and everything els on release day.
    Please tell me what content there was for a person that didnt raid in TBC.
    Oh thats right, heroic dungeons and rep farm. Thats all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Please tell me what content there was for a person that didnt raid in TBC.
    Oh thats right, heroic dungeons and rep farm. Thats all.
    On top of that if BC re-released today it’d be a joke. I’d love if the vanilla server eventually gets a BC server so we can shut these BC-was-the-best-thing-ever people up once and for all.

I see this is the very first time you played WoW. This has happened EVERY SINGLE END OF XPACKS without any exception. That's just how things are. When you're done you do just like with every other video games out there: you stop playing and move on to something else. WoW is not a lifestyle, nothing forces you to bore yourself to death on it.

Pretty much done. Killed everything on HC 2 weeks ago. Now it's just M+ and raids for the lulz.