Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I love sheriff Joe. He is truly a great American that supports our laws, only to be demonized but a liberal pieces of shit.

But don't run, you're too old buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    I love sheriff Joe. He is truly a great American that supports our laws, only to be demonized but a liberal pieces of shit.

It was ruled his actions were unconstitutional... so much for them "laws."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It was ruled his actions were unconstitutional... so much for them "laws."
    Clearly the work of activist judges who need to be removed. Since they ruled against a conservative and all.

I realize good old Sheriff Joe has a colorful past but I'm really surprised his age isn't being brought up more. I mean he's running for the Senate right? Won't he be in his 90s before his term is up? I mean, statistically speaking the dude will be dead before he finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Clearly the work of activist judges who need to be removed. Since they ruled against a conservative and all.

I realize good old Sheriff Joe has a colorful past but I'm really surprised his age isn't being brought up more. I mean he's running for the Senate right? Won't he be in his 90s before his term is up? I mean, statistically speaking the dude will be dead before he finishes.
    Yeah, he's older than the Cryptkeeper at this point.

15+ Year Old Account

Haha this has Roy Moore all over it. Maybe this is Sulla's wife while he's on vacation. I guess a court of law is considered a liberal piece of shit to you? Criminal contempt a liberal piece of shit? Stop making too much sense, your conservative super brain is making me aroused by all the freedom there is.

I see this fucking assclown is still spouting his birther bullshit!

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/10/politi...ntv/index.html

"We have the evidence, nobody will talk about it, nobody will look at it, and anytime you want to come down or anybody we'll be glad to show you the evidence," Arpaio said.

It makes me shudder to think this guy may, may have a chance at being a US senator for my home state of Arizona!

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post

"We have the evidence, nobody will talk about it, nobody will look at it, and anytime you want to come down or anybody we'll be glad to show you the evidence," Arpaio said.

It makes me shudder to think this guy may, may have a chance at being a US senator for my home state of Arizona!
    I'm hoping he wins the primary so Democrats can make him a national issue. The GOP running a pardoned felon who has a history of corruption, protecting pedophiles, illegally harassing journalists critical of him, and infringing both US and non-US citizens Constitutional rights and refusing to abide by court orders to stop.

Democrats will probably fumble that narrative, but it's such low hanging fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm hoping he wins the primary so Democrats can make him a national issue. The GOP running a pardoned felon who has a history of corruption, protecting pedophiles, illegally harassing journalists critical of him, and infringing both US and non-US citizens Constitutional rights and refusing to abide by court orders to stop.

Democrats will probably fumble that narrative, but it's such low hanging fruit.
    Is a hanging fruit still hanging if it's already rotting on the ground?

Also, you can count on Americans on forgetting his crimes a few weeks down the line, even Moore is considered old news and I wouldn't be surprised if he runs and wins the next time simply because people(mostly referring to conservatives here) have a memory magnitudes worse than Dory's.

Hell, at least Dory has a passable long term memory compared to conservative voters who just let their candidates get away with moral atrocities election after election.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Yeah, he supports our laws so much that he was convicted using one.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    You're right that people will forget, but luckily time is on our side. These old racist fuckwads are dying out and so is their support base. Their young supporters (alt right children usually found on 4chan and r/thedonald) are getting too old to stay in their mom's basements and are having to enter the real world, deal with real people, encounter real issues and realize that they have been manipulated and lied to by their god.

Even if Roy Moore has a chance next election, about 5% of his support base (if not more) will have died out or grown up, one or the other. He's not gaining any new fans that's for sure.
    You(general you) just have to hope that they haven't been sufficiently brainwashed by their parents yet, because it's not easy to have a mind of one's own and be a decent human being if their parental and authority figures are all morally devoid trash.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post

What us even the point of still being a birther, do they think if they prove obama wasn't born here it magically reverses his presidency?

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    What us even the point of still being a birther, do they think if they prove obama wasn't born here it magically reverses his presidency?
    Because otherwise they admit they were wrong and bought into a baseless conspiracy theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because otherwise they admit they were wrong and bought into a baseless conspiracy theory.
    You would think they'd have latched on to so many more since then they could let one go.

If either Kelly Ward or Arpaio win the GOP primary, you may as well call Kyrsten Sinema, Senator Sinema. Martha McSally is the GOP only chance. This is Arizona. Not Alabama. Being crazy may work at a county level, but it won't work on a statewide level.
    Last edited by Rasulis; 2018-01-12 at 07:16 AM.

Weird how courts found him to not be supporting laws, but hey why use logic when instead you can spout bullshit.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The more i read into this the more i feel this whole run is some kinda Max Bialystock The Producers con job!

Joe Arpaio is deeply in debt for legal reasons and he knows him running for the US senate is WIN, WIN, WIN for him

Let me explain just by him running he will get donations to pay off his legal bills and it gives him TV time which he can get money plus from his many donors.

If he runs he gets money, If he runs and loses he will get money plus he will get to stay in the spotlight cause he is a fucking media whore worse than fucking Paris Hilton!

He doesnt expect to win cause he is nearly fucking 90!

This is his swan song and he has nothing to lose its just my fear he might just win though in this atmosphere i think the republicans might just wish the old fuck just dies of a heart attack!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine a better motivator for Hispanics in Arizona to vote Democratic in November than Racist Joe if he makes it to the general election.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    I can't imagine a better motivator for Hispanics in Arizona to vote Democratic in November than Racist Joe if he makes it to the general election.
    When Maracopa County that is deeply Republican told him to fuck off i think you know where this is going!

Joe Arpaio here apparently unaware that accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt, because he ain't one of them fancy city lawyers.

But he's totally qualified to make laws.

I love sheriff Joe. He is truly a great American that supports our laws
    As long as they aren't applied to him. Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Jesus, that was painful to watch. It's like he's trying to process information but he's completely incapable of processing any information that he doesn't implicitly agree with.

How the hell did he ever get elected sheriff even once?