Zone scaling and leveling dungeons

Will the old world scaling apllies to the zones dungeons as well?
    If I need , for example, to finish Scholomance for the western plaguelands questline, but I am doing at lvl 20.Would the dungeon scale as well or I would need to wait to get to the right lvl to finish the questline?

I imagine they'll just use the scaling tech they already have to make the dungeon scale to each players level. Wouldn't make sense to scale all the zones and not use the tech they already have to make the dungeons match.

Quote Originally Posted by Fbuzatti View Post
    Will the old world scaling apllies to the zones dungeons as well?
    If I need , for example, to finish Scholomance for the western plaguelands questline, but I am doing at lvl 20.Would the dungeon scale as well or I would need to wait to get to the right lvl to finish the questline?
    There are still zone and dungeon MINIMUM requirements. That is you need to be up to regular level to do them. However, the cap has been removed on all vanilla zones up to level 60, so you could complete your scholo quest at 60 for ful exp like you were in your 50s

I am assuming tĥey scale like BI normals/ timewalking

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be minimum requirements in place due to the fact that many spells and abilities will be locked. Doing Scholo or Strath at 20-25 or even 30 could be murder. Doing BRD at 20 would be mental.

I'm personally excited to do gnomer from 30 to 60