Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Of course none of the left-wingers on MMOchamp have a problem with this. They don't believe in freedom of speech. The goal is to jackboot conservative views out of existence. Period.
    That's probably the best thing that can happen to humanity though.

Will usher in a never-seen-before era of peace and productivity.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    That's probably the best thing that can happen to humanity though.
    More like worst thing that can happen.

Ofc alternative facts gets checked more...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You people really come up with the craziest conspiracy theories.
    You mean like that time they fired a man for saying that forced equality is harmful to not only work ethic but to the homogenization within work environments; but not only did he say and get fired for this, but supported his conclusion with analytical data supported by peer reviewed?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...th_417883.html

Which also brought up another incident where lefties went full ham on the SJW ghettoblast train and ran off Sir Tim Hunt, a predominant scientist, because he made a joke about how women slow down the workplace because they introduce love affairs into the workplaces.... Which turns out to be 100% correct and also supported.

You can only play the good guy when nobody is paying attention, and suddenly when people start pulling out example after example of overreaction, its' "You're the crazy one!" trope.

I would say an irrational individual is somebody who dances around context as to not give their true perspective on matters in order to cast doubt on others, rather than their own flawed sense of morality or justice, then becomes irate of the entire ordeal saying you "couldn't give a shit" about them wanting a definitive answer.

Also SJW are the furthest away from the pulse of the nation. I'd put you guys smack dab in the middle of the same mindset as alt-right movement. It's pretty much disgusting what you're willing to ignore in order to push a narrative.

Anyone with a brain knew this. Twitter and Facebook have the same thing.

But that's what happens when you use websites ran by liberal shit heads. It's all politicized propaganda bullshit to attack and hurt conservatism.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post

But that's what happens when you use websites ran by liberal shit heads. It's all politicized propaganda bullshit to attack and hurt conservatism.
    Mostly because modern American conservatism is literally textbook sociopathy dressed with a different skin, and any decent human would lambaste it for what it is.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    I'm sorry but conservatism has always been a stone's toss away from simply, flat out evil. I feel like a lot of conservative thinkers silenty ARE racist, hateful, donald trump supporting bigots. They just are silent.
    Someone drank too much tap water.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Mostly because modern American conservatism is literally textbook sociopathy dressed with a different skin, and any decent human would lambaste it for what it is.
    Haha couldn't say it any better. So true.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post

Liberal progressive search algorithms? Good conservatism does need to be hurt, preferably die from its wounds, so then all you are left with are Trump memes and white nationalist .gifs to share among your cohorts.

"conservative" sites tend to change the facts to match their agenda, the "liberal" sites report on stories that fit their agenda.

the end.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    OK I guess google is biased then. Stop using it then
    I stopped using it years ago. Not because of any political causes however. I just much prefer using Bing as a search engine. Google would give me some odd results at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    Makes fun of people being conspiracy nuts.
    Calls everyone trumpers or right wingers.

That lack of self reflection top lel.
    Nah, just people who support Trump or hold far right opinions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcath View Post
    You mean like that time they fired a man for saying that forced equality is harmful to not only work ethic but to the homogenization within work environments; but not only did he say and get fired for this, but supported his conclusion with analytical data supported by peer reviewed?
    Ye, I remember that asshole, wonder how somebody that crazy got the job in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post
    That's because, psychologically speaking, liberally minded people are the ones who innovate and create (9 out of 10 enterprises failing), and conservative minded people ending up as CEOs and actually leading these companies.

The younger the media firm/corporation, etc the higher the chance the CEO, staff, etc is liberal, because usually liberals are better at creating things, conservatives are better at managing them, so over time the upper ends of these kinds of firms get stacked with conservatively minded people, but some of these firms are too young for that to have happened yet, but it probably will in a decade or two.

So overwhelmingly the majority of Silicon valley is liberal, but if you take a look at older business, crude oil, mining, wallstreet, etc. It is conservative.

Conservatives and liberals thrive in different environments, liberals will probably be pushed out of Silicon valley eventually, and find something new, maybe the pioneers in space exploration, but all the upper echelons get filled with conservatively minded people eventually, on average they are just better at managing money.

So it's not unsurprising you don't have a lot of conservatives on top in these kinds of firms, give it time, whether you like it or not it will happen, but the overton window might shift so it might not affect policy for the sake of profit, and new management might not push their ideology as hard as the current one is, for the sake of money.
    Interesting is there any articles backing this, beyond obvious "look around you" proof? I'd like to read some of those. The only thing I take any issue with is, Conservatives being better at managing money. I think you mean, better at managing a business for the bottom end profit. (basically, what business does at its heart, make profit over everything) So Conservatives are better at making, or have an easier time, making a decision that generates profit over any social value within the company. Example: cutting pensions to inflate the bottom line etc. Odd how poor conservatives blame liberal tax programs, but can't see how it is the conservatives running their companies that are responsible for their job loss, wage loss etc.

Being financially conservative with my money, outside taxes I see no problem paying them but I'm a gambling man so I'm willing to bet big on the future, I'm usually socially liberal. There are some things that don't line up for me, I'm a big gun owner, I don't think everyone should breed, etc. But for the most part fairly socially liberal, and conservative on value of money (I know how to save, manage, hide, sustain, in fact it is a major part of my job). I don't line up with most Republican political views or laws as they don't understand the difference between business and government and think running a government like a business is right, it isn't. Government is the check to business, as only fools believe that business is altruistic and cares about anything but the bottom end. It doesn't and thinking it does is asking to be destroyed. A successful, VERY successful business has to care about profit over all or it won't do what business sets out to do, make the most money.

Interesting all around. When I made the claim it was more just based on the modern era, I know some of the early 1900 inventors and business owners were highly conservative until very late in life where Philanthropy became the dick measuring contest of the age.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2018-01-12 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Of course none of the left-wingers on MMOchamp have a problem with this. They don't believe in freedom of speech. The goal is to jackboot conservative views out of existence. Period.

- - - Updated - - -

Very ignorant. This was happening long before NN. Retract your foolish and uninformed opinion and apologize.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just put out a new anti-Trump conspiracy backed by "sources" every single day and hope it sticks. Either way, right? Why do you just lie so brazenly? Do you feel any shame in doing so? Do you pause for even a moment before you type lies?
    so deluded

good luck with president very stable genius, i hear he's a very stable genius. also a total cunt with no interest in serving you

i also hear he's totally not a racist (pro-tip, if you're not racist you generally dont have to proclaim you are not a racist, as people have no reason to believe you're a racist, as you dont do or say racist things). oh yea, he's totally a racist, bigoted, fucktard.

you will reap the fallout of his presidency for years to come and you will lament the day you thought it was a good idea to vote for him.
    Last edited by smokii; 2018-01-15 at 02:13 PM.
    <insert witty signature here>

What's funny is that if lefties provide scientific facts, conservatives will claim that the science itself is wrong. If that becomes undeniable, they will claim that the universe is some radical, lefty bullshit. They will take their "I feel this way" over anything humanity can provide to tell convince them that they are wrong. They can't accept that their point of view isn't equal to one which is rooted in centuries of science and discovery, and is supported by people who are experts in their field.
    Mother pus bucket!