Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    My favourite car is a Honda S2000.

Thank God i also happen to own such a car.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Hyundai i40 Saloon atm, it's nice and has a lot of features and I also got a good price on it.

My goal is to get a Nissan GTR at some stage, but realistically and for a family car I wouldn't mind having something like a Jeep or nice SUV/4x4.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Wrong in the first sentence already.
    Sorry typing mistake.
    Please avoid this for this time.

- - - Updated - - -

I like SUV cars a lot.
    Basically I am planning to get one this year but selecting the model is getting confusing for me as there are many cars in the market.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can´t name one, I love cars since I have use of memory, but there is no way I could just pick one.. too many categories and even if I pick you, two seconds later I´ll fall in love with another.

I love my Fiesta, small and yet big, quick and smooth to drive. Looks amazing... I think the mk7 has one of the best rear looks out there.
    As of super cars... well the new for GT is amazing, but I also like many Ferrari... hard to tell.

I don't have a car. I would hardly use it if I had one. And since I'm too used to reading stuff while traveling, I would not be a good driver. So... I should probably get one that drives itself!

But if I was to get a car for the feels, I might go with this one:

10+ Year Old Account
    So because you and others materialize over cars, that means everyone else does? I don't have a specific car. As long as it's affordable, reliable, gets good MPG and gets from point A too point B, then it's good by me. I don't need some car that'll go a billion miles an hour, there's no legal roads in the states where I'd even go that fast (let along want to). I don't want some really nice looking car just to worry someone will damage it. My friend has rich parents and they got him a GT-R for his 18th birthday. Whenever we'd go somewhere, he'd make sure he could see it at all times just to make sure nothing happened to it. What's the point of owning something like that if you're going to have an emotional breakdown if something unplanned happens to it?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I really like it.
    Sometimes I do feel the same like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    68' Pontiac Firebird is my favorite classic car.

My favorite Supercar is the Nissan R390 GT1

And my favorite modern road car is 1990 Nissan Skyline. I love all of the Skylines, but this one was always my favorite since it really paved the way for the GTR.

RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Soooo nice!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by New sauce boy View Post
    I like Chevys, Subarus, and Jeeps. To be more specific for Chevys I like their Colorado trucks. For Subaru I really like their Crosstreks which I plan on getting next. For Jeeps I like their 4 door Rubicons and Renegades.
    I love Japanese trucks too!

If money was not an issue i would want a brand new Honda Accord and a Toyota Tundra Truck.

65 Shelby mustang gt500...one day

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Not that big into cars. I've been happiest with Toyota. They last a long time (I have a 14+ year old one that is still going strong and, other than styling, you would think is no more than 5 or 6 years old) without spending any real time at the shop (only expected maintenance work)...which is my most important criteria.

I'd rather spend my time and money on better things.

Quote Originally Posted by KindaichiShota View Post
    We all have infatuation on cars.
    Which cars you like most and which car do you have now???
    Cars are just a means to get me from point A to point B. What kind it is doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Vago View Post
    65 Shelby mustang gt500...one day
    The first GT500's were made in 1967.

Classic, 1969 L88 Corvette:

In the middle somewhere, Jaguar XJ220:

Modern, Pagani Zonda F:

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Corvettes and I have a C5 Vette. But I have a raging hard on for a Tesla. Now if GM could make a good electric Corvette, that would be awesome. Not this crap.

7+ Year Old Account
    The best of British, unbeatable.

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I test drove the M2. Omg it's so good. I live in Germany, you know what that means

But it's sinfully uneconomical and generally twice as expensive. Nevertheless I'm extremely happy with the 240i. Congratulations to your brothers BTW!
    thanks!

ah Germany, makes sense then. We dont have that many easily accessible circuits in Ontario, and our highways are a royal mess unless you drive late at night (past 11pm) so not much you can do here with an M2 besides bragging rights.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)