Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You have never left Canada

- - - Updated - - -
    I have. Please stop lying about me.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I believe that your country has a problem with Dalek invasions.
    And a real big problem with Christmas Invasions.

- - - Updated - - -

So the UK has this misconception that it's always raining, foggy and grey... Do you believe this?

Granted in Autumn and Winter the weather is usually overcast and miserable but come Spring and Summer we do get some awesome sunshine!
    Same thing happens with Canada always being thought of as cold.

Misconceptions exist for every country.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Yeah, the UK is always foggy and raining and is overrun with a violent religion while also having strict laws against owning any form of weaponry. Make sure you have your TV license up to date so you can watch TV, and make sure you keep your butter knife permit nearby in case your residence is needed to house refugees.

Meanwhile I'll be here in Mississippi, playing my Banjo on my porch that overlooks a swamp with no less than 5 Confederate flags flying at all times. I'm engaged to my first cousin, we have 5 kids and 1 on the way. I'm also 500 lbs and addicted to meth.

Everyone likes stereotypes, it's just minorities and liberals that can't handle the banter.

7+ Year Old Account
    So the UK has this misconception that it's always raining, foggy and grey... Do you believe this?
    As much as you believe that all Americans are fat and stupid, Iceland is nothing but a neverending winter, or Ireland is bright green and filled with drunk redheads.

Stupid question is stupid.
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through out political and culture life, nutured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" —Isaac Asimov

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    I believe that your country has a problem with Dalek invasions.
    and there's the thread.

EXTERMINATE!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Stereotypes. Pretty often i see people with the idea Brazil is a big jungle with only one city, filled with favelas and monkeys running around everywhere.
    Let's be real though. There are, in fact, a whole lot of monkeys running around Brazil