Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by modernshaman View Post
    While the term "burned politicians" doesn't make sense, he is right about the fact that islamists have burned cars and created no-go zones. Then again what do these people expect will happen when you bring in a bunch of violent religious fundamentalists from backwards cultures?
    He's wrong, actually.

Deleted
    Was that the same guy that called his very own comment, fake news? And in being questioned on it, called it fake news again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Was that the same guy that called his very own comment, fake news? And in being questioned on it, called it fake news again?
    He said that he never said it, calling the claim 'fake news'. And when presented with evidence that he said it, he said he never called it fake news.

But yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    He said that he never said it, calling the claim 'fake news'. And when presented with evidence that he said it, he said he never called it fake news.

But yeah.
    Oh yeah that's how it was, hilarious stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    While the term "burned politicians" doesn't make sense, he is right about the fact that islamists have burned cars and created no-go zones. Then again what do these people expect will happen when you bring in a bunch of violent religious fundamentalists from backwards cultures?
    Hey there bud, get out of here with your fake news. Or care to point out where these no-go zones are in the Netherlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We have plenty of "no go" zones in Greece. They are called Roma encampments.
    Oh, we also have areas that are ill advised to be at at some point, like walking through a dark park at 2 am as a lone woman isnt advised, but it's not a no go zone. We also have Roma camps in Denmark, but I'd honestly not have any issue walking through one:

Here's one on a street in Copenhagen, hardly a scary sight tbf.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2018-01-12 at 09:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Oh, we also have areas that are ill advised to be at at some point, like walking through a dark park at 2 am as a lone woman isnt advised, but it's not a no go zone. We also have Roma camps in Denmark, but I'd honestly not have any issue walking through one:

I think, that's the problem in the whole no-go area discussion. If it it fits the narrative, that qualifies as no go area, and then, yes europe is full of them (like any other continent/nation). I always considered no-go area as a completely lawless area, where even the police wont go, and at least for the few countries around me i would say they don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post

I'm also not allowed to enter my neighbors house whenever I want!!!!!

She must be a secret muslim!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I think, that's the problem in the whole no-go area discussion. If it it fits the narrative, that qualifies as no go area, and then, yes europe is full of them (like any other continent/nation). I always considered no-go area as a completely lawless area, where even the police wont go, and at least for the few countries around me i would say they don't exist.
    The second part is what they claim the area is.

The fact that it isn't true and people just go their and do their businesses is irrelevant to for the weak-minded because every area that has people who look different are a no go zone for them.

See it like this. 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue was probably a no go zone for allot of right-wingers because a black guy lived their for 8 long years.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    really now ? i must have missed that in our local/national news.
    can you please direct me to some outlets that reported on this ?

edit : in case you missed the sarcasm, please don't bother, it's complete and utter bull

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Arunu View Post
    really now ? i must have missed that in our local/national news.
    can you please direct me to some outlets that reported on this ?

edit : in case you missed the sarcasm, please don't bother, it's complete and utter bull
    I always find that funny, because the US has far more dangerous neighbourhoods, they don't even compare to the worst Dutch ones like Kruiskamp(??) or whatever that one in Utrecht is called.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I always find that funny, because the US has far more dangerous neighbourhoods, they don't even compare to the worst Dutch ones like Kruiskamp(??) or whatever that one in Utrecht is called.
    aye, i guess our American counterparts would laugh their bums off upon seeing or so called "worst" neighborhoods and take them for happy pick nick zones maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    The man apologized and said he was confused. At least he has the decency to apologize for his mistake. Move on, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    The man apologized and said he was confused. At least he has the decency to apologize for his mistake. Move on, get over it.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...rope-was-wrong

Well, the State Department is sticking by him, because why the fuck would you want your diplomatic arm to actually engage in diplomacy?

https://nltimes.nl/2018/01/12/us-amb...ones-statement

That's all I can find on the apology, that he's expected to make one but not that he's made one. Hadn't seen the actual clip of him refusing to respond to media questions, holy hell that's hard to watch without being embarrassed as an American. If you have sauce, serve that up!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...rope-was-wrong

Well, the State Department is sticking by him, because why the fuck would you want your diplomatic arm to actually engage in diplomacy?

https://nltimes.nl/2018/01/12/us-amb...ones-statement

That's all I can find on the apology, that he's expected to make one but not that he's made one. Hadn't seen the actual clip of him refusing to respond to media questions, holy hell that's hard to watch without being embarrassed as an American. If you have sauce, serve that up!
    For argument sake though, lets ask what he was confused about.

Was it the first lie, denying his first lie or lying about lying few seconds after being confronted about lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    For argument sake though, lets ask what he was confused about.

Was it the first lie, denying his first lie or lying about lying few seconds after being confronted about lying.
    Well its confusing me.

The ambassador apologized yesterday.

Ambassadors don't do anything anyway, there are career bureaucrats in the foreign service who do all the work.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Well it's more like being surprised that we have to learn the state of our country from a guy living 8000k plus away.
    Our own far right politicians say it, and our far right eat it up like a fat kid eats up cake. Meanwhile the people who live in these supposed Muslim controlled countries, even the right, flatly denies it. If it weren't Trumpkins I'd say they're being ironic. But well, we, we know they're not smart enough to say factually untrue statements as simple irony. They do it with full belief that it's true.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"