Deleted

Is new Alliance Elfs the best race for warrior dps?

So, im human but im looking for change my race and i dont know if the new one has better racial for dps.

Void Elf racials are extremely powerful for casters, but for a Warrior you're better off staying human because The Human Spirit racial only becomes more powerful as you get more gear (+2% secondary stats from all sources). Consider also that for Fury, and I'd have to check but I think Arms as well, you have secondary stats (Haste and Mastery) that are more valuable than Strength, further improving the value of the racial.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Void Elf is currently the best for Arms right now, since it's so easily gameable and syncs naturally with Battle Cry. This looks to be changing in BfA, however.

It's not so good for Fury, since the racial doesn't line up naturally with Battle Cry, and you couldn't afford to wait for it to proc anyway. Troll and Gnome are still the best, with VE around lower-middle of the pack.

It makes such little difference mate play what you think is coolest. The only time it really makes a diff is humans and PvP other than that the dps is miniscule

Quote Originally Posted by Re4leader1 View Post
    It makes such little difference mate play what you think is coolest. The only time it really makes a diff is humans and PvP other than that the dps is miniscule
    go away casual!

Play whatever race you want to play
    Just dont be a weird boye
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    Void elf is really strong right now, its even stronger for my mage!! , i love nightborne thou...... so i probably will go horde

What about straight 1% damage increase from HMT? Doesn't it kinda line up with what you get from a 12 sec 5% increase every minute?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    What about straight 1% damage increase from HMT? Doesn't it kinda line up with what you get from a 12 sec 5% increase every minute?
    Percentage wise, yes. But 5%/12sec/every minute lines up perfectly with BC. So it'll yield more dmg than 1% all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    Percentage wise, yes. But 5%/12sec/every minute lines up perfectly with BC. So it'll yield more dmg than 1% all the time.
    It might misalign itself though. BC is 5 sec only, 12 sec is more than twice that, and what happens if that only overlaps once during battle with BC, and then pushes back 5 sec, and never aligns back, unless you INTENTIONALLY wait for it to proc and press BC.

Also, BFA removes BC from Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    It might misalign itself though. BC is 5 sec only, 12 sec is more than twice that, and what happens if that only overlaps once during battle with BC, and then pushes back 5 sec, and never aligns back, unless you INTENTIONALLY wait for it to proc and press BC.

Also, BFA removes BC from Arms.
    Not if you're paying attention it won't; the duration of the buff is irrelevant, only the cooldown matters. VE racial is ICD, not RPPM, which makes it very binary - it can't proc when it's on CD, and it will once it's off (at a 30% chance per cast).

• For Arms, the consistency is perfect, since Battle Cry is on a strict 1m CD, and delaying your CD by 1-3 GCDs is inconsequential. Outside of specific timing (ex: holding CDs for adds), it couldn't line up better.
    • For Fury, it doesn't work out, because the base CD is <60s, meaning it doesn't line up naturally, and even if it did happen to align, Fury can't afford to waste CDR waiting for a proc.

At> Archimtiros What about the Lightforged Draenei Light's Judgement? Does it scale with BC and CS or Enrage?