Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So much for separation of church and state, and freedom of religion eh?

"You can't be conservative unless you have Christian values". Does that include chanting blood and soil by any chance? Just curious.
    I did say "or" not "and" guess you're blind to as well as ignorant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Ahh yes Wikipedia. The best source there is...haha.

I don't know what college you want to, or if you did, but mine wouldnt acceot wikipedia as a source. Wonder if you know why.
    Because wikipedia is not a scholarly citation as defined by academic rulesets; however, if you'd bothered scrolling to the bottom of the article you would notice a big old honkin' list of scholarly citations.

The Southern Strategy isn't something in dispute, it's a fact of political history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Oh look didactic is ignoring facts and making things up, why am I not shocked?
    You insisted that people in the news bring up Hillary 'constantly'; which isn't the case. As said, she keeps appearing because Trump and his cohort of deplorables keep bringing her up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    That's largely because your society isn't really set up to provide a whole lot of opportunities for migrants though, and there's probably a fear that trying to better accommodate them would only encourage more immigration, so you're really asking them to integrate and contribute to society without giving them the means to do so.
    Yes and sadly many times they are NOT allowed to work until they have been approved for asylum. And also many times they are not hired even after they are approved since they dont speak the language so well so employers dont want to hire them in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew79 View Post
    He's not wrong.
    hes not wrong at all, one could argue my homeland of Philippines is a shithole country but then I would show the data of filipinos living here in USA and trump would 100% agree we need more filipinos. can the haitians really say the same? hell no. they are a drain on our economy and so are many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    I missed my nap, and im pretty upset about it actually
    5 year old me- fuck naps. 40 year old me- naps are fucking amazing!!

Can you please explain why America took trash from sh..ithole countries for more than 300 years? Your ancestors likely came from a shi..thole country and likely had no skill whatsoever (farming is not a skill). Can you explain to us why you are still here and boring us to death?

Can you name one time period when people from a country like Norway (current Norway) migrated to America?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    hes not wrong at all, one could argue my homeland of Philippines is a shithole country but then I would show the data of filipinos living here in USA and trump would 100% agree we need more filipinos. can the haitians really say the same? hell no. they are a drain on our economy and so are many others.
    Calling someone a "drain on the economy" just indicates a lack of knowledge about both economics and immigrant demographics.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Does anyone else feel like Trump belongs on an episode of WWE, instead of in the white house? He needs to just keep his mouth shut at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Can you please explain why America took trash from sh..ithole countries for more than 300 years? Your ancestors likely came from a shi..thole country and likely had no skill whatsoever (farming is not a skill). Can you explain to us why you are still here and boring us to death?

Can you name one time period when people from a country like Norway (current Norway) migrated to America?
    His ancestors didn't come here, just to have their jobs taken by a bunch of immigrants!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we're talking about conservative identity here. So clearly the two must be linked in your mind. Why else would you bring up Christian values?

This is what I meant about you getting bitten in the ass by your thoughtless comments.
    Or is it too difficult for you to follow the discussion at hand?

Also, you didn't answer the question I asked about the chanting.

So much for separation of church and state, and freedom of religion eh?

"You can't be conservative unless you have Christian values". Does that include chanting blood and soil by any chance? Just curious.
    you just now learning this shit? and you cant be liberal these days unless you hate white males. its why i cant join either side, but are just ridiculous right now. just my opinion.

But yet it's democrats who "use" blacks for the votes via welfare according to LBJ. It's democrats that were slave owners, it was a Republican Lincoln that freed the slaves. It was Hitlery and the DNC regularly using racist terminology to attack American citizens.

But it's rooted in the Republican party? I suggest you get an education, maybe learn some history. The ignorance in strong in this one...
    The Democrats in the 1860's who were opposed to ending slavery were conservatives...

10+ Year Old Account
    you just now learning this shit? and you cant be liberal these days unless you hate white males. its why i cant join either side, but are just ridiculous right now. just my opinion.
    And your opinion is complete horse shit, go figure.

"Hating white males", ridiculous.

Ahh yes Wikipedia. The best source there is...haha.

I don't know what college you want to, or if you did, but mine wouldnt acceot wikipedia as a source. Wonder if you know why.
    You are attacking the source, instead of dealing with the content? Sad!

What college did you attend?

I will ask again (any conservative is free to answer): Why did we take sh..t from sh.it-hole countries for over 300 years?

Feel free to let us know what skill your great ancestors possessed and what great country they came from? I am eager and waiting!

how current would you like?

https://www.scb.se/en_/Finding-stati...ow-to-Sweden-/
    http://nordic.businessinsider.com/mo...ountry-2017-1/

10+ Year Old Account
    Oho?
    So I, as a Liberal white male, hate white males?

Go on, tell me more. The depts of the idiocy you put on display is truly fascinating.
    As far as not joining any groups, I can't imagine it's because you're an extremist and an ideological reject of society. No no, it must be those political groups that are wrong!

I will ask again (any conservative is free to answer): Why did we take sh..t from sh.it-hole countries for over 300 years?

Feel free to let us know what skill your great ancestors possessed and what great country they came from? I am eager and waiting!
    you really going to compare most of europe to haiti, el salvador, and a few random african countries? have you bumped your fucking head?

- - - Updated - - -

Oho?
    So I, as a Liberal white male, hate white males?

Go on, tell me more. The depts of the idiocy you put on display is truly fascinating.
    As far as not joining any groups, I can't imagine it's because you're an extremist and an ideological reject of society. No no, it must be those political groups that are wrong!
    then you dont see it, odd. wait till you go to one of those rallies and get punched in the face. do you live around any blacks? at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    you really going to compare most of europe to haiti, el salvador, and a few random african countries? have you bumped your fucking head?
    Well, yeah; why wouldn't we compare immigrant populations?

Oh, right - because it's not actually about 'culture' or whatever, it's a race thing.

then you dont see it, odd. wait till you go to one of those rallies and get punched in the face. do you live around any blacks? at all?
    Yep, proved my point.

If you have a problem with 'blacks' punching you in the face, chances are it's because you're saying stupid and racist things and not because 'blacks'.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Well, yeah; why wouldn't we compare immigrant populations?

Oh, right - because it's not actually about 'culture' or whatever, it's a race thing.

Yep, proved my point.
    to a realist there is no race problem,. only to liberals that like to create drama.

https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v...LDglcgDq2jb37Y anderson cooper... liberal to the max, hates his own skin and life you can tell. makes problems wherever he can.

oh and those comments... really let you know what black people think about you white people. wish you would understand better. oh well im brown and i dgaf about your little problems i just find it ironic.
    Last edited by oxymoronic; 2018-01-12 at 04:11 PM.