Academic research help - 1 min survey

Hello guys,
    I'm calling for your help in this research for my senior paper, if you could take 1 min of your time to fill this 15 "yes" or "no" questions it's highly appreciated

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...Cv8kg/viewform
    Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Thrall's balls! They're everywhere...

Thanks to Shyama for the lovely signature

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I helped you out. A few of those questions do need a "not sure" option. I've rarly encountered an ethical issue at my old jobs. That said the first one I worked at was a hostile work environment lawsuit waiting to happen. Especially with the managers. They all got fired eventually and I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't trusted at all.

Tldr a bunch of higher ups at an old distribution center were rasict and sexist as fuck.
    tyvm, I do realise that the questionnaire needs alot of tweeking but unfortunately I'm at the point where i need to go with what i got :/

- - - Updated - - -

bump - keep it comig ladies and gents

Deleted
    Asking for random people on gaming forums = academic research?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Asking for random people on gaming forums = academic research?
    aslong as the people answering the questions fit the criteria required (have had a job at any point in their lives) then yea, why not? :P

In a workplace environment. Ethical issues are only brought up as often as they occur. It can't be said to be daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly. It could be none of the above.

Aside from refresher training of course

Tried to fill it, but midway realized I'm probably not applicable. We regularly tell each other to go f* themselves and other nice things and don't think of it as unethical, more like 'an ordinary day at work'. Yes, my workplace could probably be described as pretty toxic, but I love it here

Deleted
    No

10charrrs

your questionnaire is questionable
    but I filled it

Deleted
    I don't wanna know what university gives you anything for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    I don't wanna know what university gives you anything for that.
    ty for your constructive feedback, especially when you have no clue what this is about, or more like how much of the actual research this questionnaire constitutes.