Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by osmo View Post
    they already decided on multiple servers and you even have the realm names?
    lvl 15 leggo's arnt classic
    lvl 15 means i've not even crossed into hillbrad to meet an ally
    i will/want to be in the 1st wave of 60's thats the whole point
    i already wrote places in zones incl reason where ill be because of rep/recipes/drops etc

ppl like you are the reason i cant wait to relive the most unfair time in wow

the fact that you dont even understand why i name certains places WITHIN zones means you where a pussy on a pve server or never played vanilla like this now old man kiddo
    It's called Private realms mate. People like you are the reason why they don't give sharp things to dull people.

It's a private -PvP server you dunce. It's probably got more people playing on it at an active rate than any live server has currently. It's called GOOGLE, ever heard of it? Check it out.

Time to put your money where your ill begotten mouth is. Start streaming pussboi, and lets see those giant crocodile tears start streaming down your contorted face as you blame everything but yourself for you inadequacies, just like every shit talking child who suffers from ADHD does.

You won't be anything. Just like in live, you're a nobody doing nothing that nobody cares about. You will be ineffectual in your ability to stop people. All in all, you're just another warm body to boost player base. So I guess thanks for giving us the boost we won't need to just keep doing what we're already doing at a highly successful rate; so successful that it's caused Blizzard to re-release Vanilla(fact by their own admission).

So now that you've been educated that you can do it now, and the challenge has been thrown down, NOW is the time to prove you aren't just a garbage spewing reprobate, who's unable to understand the most basic of information. Tons of youtube personalities there, like Esfran who will 1 shot you on a Ret Pally, etc etc.

Or are you going to just be a coward and hide behind tough internet talk, porko?

Need ANOTHER explanation on what's going on, or are you FINALLY caught up to where everybody else has been for months(probably closer to a year) since Elysium went down? Pure vanilla. Don't worry, no buy ins to get server favoring anything.

Like I said. 15 is your max before you rage out like you just did and call it quits like the manchild you act like.

https://obsproject.com/
    https://forum.lightshope.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13
    https://www.twitch.tv/

There you go. I'm even such a nice guy I've gathered ALL the resources you'll need to stream. Take care now, bye bye then.

For him being a nobody he really struct a nerv with you didn't he? Like why do you care about him planning on farming noobs on the classic realm? Also grats on talking about private servers with links and everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arucado View Post
    who cares about classic anymore, we got well fed up from Nost/Lightbringer.

Vanilla ends in Naxx, and everyone will get bored before that and servers will die like just happened with nost.

Look into the future, looking into the past will only project a dull stamp to a wall.

gl leveling 1-60 in the old zones again, and farming MC 6months again, to get the same gear again.

i think its safe to say blizz will do some quality of life fixes to wow classic... such as fixing 40man raid loot drops by graciously increasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85 View Post
    i think its safe to say blizz will do some quality of life fixes to wow classic... such as fixing 40man raid loot drops by graciously increasing it.
    So that people are done even faster with everything? There is no progression on encounters anymore besides getting the loot needed. Everything else is solved to perfection. Why do you want this? To get BIS gear and pwn noobs in PvP?

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that certainly will not feel Blizzlike is raiding with 8+ rogues, 8+ mages, 8+ warriors, and a smattering of everything else just to soak up tier pieces.

You're fooling yourself if you don't think that's exactly how raids go down on servers like Kronos and Light's Hope. It certainly doesn't feel like Vanilla, but the only thing that has really changed is us.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    Literally false.
    How can something be literally something that's subjective? Or are you just trying to sound edgy?

i sure as shit don't want to play classic. but i never said i did
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Funny how people argue over a state of the game that is not even released yet.

10+ Year Old Account

Vanilla ends in Naxx, and everyone will get bored before that and servers will die like just happened with nost.

Look into the future, looking into the past will only project a dull stamp to a wall.

gl leveling 1-60 in the old zones again, and farming MC 6months again, to get the same gear again.
    So are you just making shit up now? Nost didn't die because people got bored. Nost went offline because Blizzard sent them a cease and desist. In fact, Nostalrius had a massive population.

Then there's the case of Elysium where the Nostalrius staff pulled out and the server ultimately died because it was run by corrupt admins, but please go on and just make shit up to support your weak ass argument.

Quote Originally Posted by duannyboy View Post
    How can you sit there and post your disengenous little threads about how "changes mean that it's not Classic anymore and that's what you asked for /trollface" and my personal favourite "but think of the poor people who signed the petition, this should be about them, not us"

The first one I kind of understand now. People have been telling you "retailers" that your version of the game is shit for a long time now. So you have the attitude that, well if Vanilla was so great let's see it as it was. What you don't understand is that everyone who played vanilla knows that even a 100% copy will be miles better than retail, it's just that changes will make it better still.

The second is just clutching at straws under the false pretenses of a moral highground. Supporting purists as if they are an endangered species purely because you want Classic to fail.
    You do realize you´re acknowledging that Vanilla will be a failure it Blizzard implements it in the exact way it used to be?
    Sometimes the worst thing that can happen to you is getting exactly what you asked for, now people that demanded Vanilla servers are beggining to realize that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by duannyboy View Post
    How can you sit there and post your disengenous little threads about how "changes mean that it's not Classic anymore and that's what you asked for /trollface" and my personal favourite "but think of the poor people who signed the petition, this should be about them, not us"

The first one I kind of understand now. People have been telling you "retailers" that your version of the game is shit for a long time now. So you have the attitude that, well if Vanilla was so great let's see it as it was. What you don't understand is that everyone who played vanilla knows that even a 100% copy will be miles better than retail, it's just that changes will make it better still.

The second is just clutching at straws under the false pretenses of a moral highground. Supporting purists as if they are an endangered species purely because you want Classic to fail.
    Sorry, I played Vanilla...I prefer live because it evolved

I think the mindset will be a bit different with official Blizzard servers. You may have a point though, and I believe there will need to be some compromises made in the end to get classic to stick long term. It will be a case or been there, done that with some.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    You think you do, but you don't...

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Evolved into what is the problem.

What if I told you, that it's possible to make just a few small changes and still keep it "vanilla" ? Various private server projects already do this and the people screeching about it being bad are always a vocal minority. For example, one server reduced respec cost cap to 25 gold instead of 50. Screechers screeched that it would kill the server and "NOT BLIZZLIKE!!!"......half a year later, server is still doing perfectly fine and lots of people appreciated the change because now they can PvP without breaking their wallet.

but no, "reeee no changes reeeee no changes reeeee go play reeeetail!!!", right?

And another half just want to play a shitty private server. Feel free to do so if you don't want the version of Classic Blizzard is developing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post

Third... it's all a waste of time. Blizz will do whatever they want.. and likely will be as little changes as possible. They aren;t going out of their way to add back a bunch of QoL enhancements... they will release it either of two ways... pick a patch and that's it... or release the original patch sequence.

The only changes will be those necessary to function under existing server architecture... almost all of which will be indiscernible in Classic from original vanilla.
    Agreed. Blizzard isnt going to spend the resources to do any changes. Classic will be unmodified vanilla. All this debate is really for not, but i guess people are bored.

5+ Year Old Account
    Imo Blizz has a lot to lose for very little gains by adding QoL and especially "balance".

7+ Year Old Account
    I played in classic and will probably play it in downtime, also I'd rather no changes as to not taint my experience if I want modern wow I'd go to current wow, classic wow which is what blizzard called it also talking about vanilla ice cream at the presentation should stay the same. For good or bad that's what a lot of people have asked for. Also private servers are stealing blizzards content creators hard work and if you love the game I'd hope you'd respect that, they sold that hard to blizzard not random internet people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcath View Post
    It's called Private realms mate. People like you are the reason why they don't give sharp things to dull people.

It's a private -PvP server you dunce. It's probably got more people playing on it at an active rate than any live server has currently. It's called GOOGLE, ever heard of it? Check it out.

Time to put your money where your ill begotten mouth is. Start streaming pussboi, and lets see those giant crocodile tears start streaming down your contorted face as you blame everything but yourself for you inadequacies, just like every shit talking child who suffers from ADHD does.

You won't be anything. Just like in live, you're a nobody doing nothing that nobody cares about. You will be ineffectual in your ability to stop people. All in all, you're just another warm body to boost player base. So I guess thanks for giving us the boost we won't need to just keep doing what we're already doing at a highly successful rate; so successful that it's caused Blizzard to re-release Vanilla(fact by their own admission).

So now that you've been educated that you can do it now, and the challenge has been thrown down, NOW is the time to prove you aren't just a garbage spewing reprobate, who's unable to understand the most basic of information. Tons of youtube personalities there, like Esfran who will 1 shot you on a Ret Pally, etc etc.

Or are you going to just be a coward and hide behind tough internet talk, porko?

Need ANOTHER explanation on what's going on, or are you FINALLY caught up to where everybody else has been for months(probably closer to a year) since Elysium went down? Pure vanilla. Don't worry, no buy ins to get server favoring anything.

Like I said. 15 is your max before you rage out like you just did and call it quits like the manchild you act like.

https://obsproject.com/
    https://forum.lightshope.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13
    https://www.twitch.tv/

There you go. I'm even such a nice guy I've gathered ALL the resources you'll need to stream. Take care now, bye bye then.
    i like how i am making a decent adult post and you shout and scream and make assumptions , yet i am the kid

i would stay away a bit from sugar mate you are way to hyper atm

just be lucky we arnt reporting your post wich is a clear breach of rules

have fun on your private thing while ppl that make money instead of getting allowance from mom and dad play on live

i feel so educated after your though internet talk and name calling , but sorry i dont feel obligated to do anything for you

who knows we'll meet on classic if mom and dad let you buy a real account otherwise gl being a though guy on the internet with all the rage and name calling