Thread: Top Decks

Top Decks

I'm just getting back into Hearthstone after having taken a year-long break. What are some of the top decks right now, and which ones are the most fun to play? One of my favorite decks to play back when I was active was the Miracle Rogue deck. Is there anything similar out there right now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Hearthpwn and Icy-Veins are both excellent resources to find out about the current meta, and high-performing decks
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Although miracle rogue isn't one of the very top decks right now it seems pretty viable. I just started playing it today and I am crushing a lot of the annoying warlocks and priests.

Thank you for the resources, Nikkaszal! And that's good to know that Miracle Rogue is still viable. I really enjoyed playing that deck.

Deleted
    top decks are, highlander priest (op), tempo rogue, demon lock (zoo is actually probably better), and murloc paladin imo

id go with this : AAECAaIHBJG8Aq8E7QKyAg3b4wLc0QL1uwKStgKGCd0IpAeIB5sFvQTNA4wC tAEA if you want to play miracle rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    top decks are, highlander priest (op), tempo rogue, demon lock (zoo is actually probably better), and murloc paladin imo

id go with this : AAECAaIHBJG8Aq8E7QKyAg3b4wLc0QL1uwKStgKGCd0IpAeIB5sFvQTNA4wC tAEA if you want to play miracle rogue.
    Cube Lock is actually king atm and 3 kind of Priest are very strong, Agrro Paladin will shine after nerf hits and counter with luck Cube Lock.
    Since we got atm alot of lategame decks iam testing the good old Mill Rogue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Cube Lock is actually king atm and 3 kind of Priest are very strong, Agrro Paladin will shine after nerf hits and counter with luck Cube Lock.
    Since we got atm alot of lategame decks iam testing the good old Mill Rogue.
    yea i agree, i think this is the best version of cube and it avoids the incoming nerfs :

AAECAf0GBtvpAp3iApfTAsnCAvIFkwQM6OcC/OUCi+ECiNIC+NAC8tAC58sC 3sQCxAjhB7YH9wQA

man i need some more dust

Hmm, is zoo lock still standard?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaeli-EK View Post
    Hmm, is zoo lock still standard?
    The current version of Zoo Lock is demon flavoured, featuring Malchezzar's Imp, Dreadlord and Bloodreaver Gul'dan. Basically if you want an aggro deck in this current meta (NOTE: NERFS HAPPENING SOON TO SOME CARDS, so meta will shift) then you include the following:

Patches
    Keleseth
    Southsea Captain x 2
    Saronite Chain Gang x 2
    Cobalt Scalebane x 2
    Corridor Creeper x 2
    Bonemare x 2

And then basically fill with whatever you like.

The above package is what you see in basically every single fucking fast deck these days, regardless of class.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)