Thread: Shaman totems

Deleted

Shaman totems

Okay so I think most of us have seen the new Highmountain tauren shaman totems... They make all the other race totems look ridiculous.

So I really think Blizzard should update the model on all race totems to be fair. I mean yeah Troll and Tauren totems are cool designs but they really need a fresh update when you compare them to the Highmountain.

And while Im at it... this question was actually asked in Blizzcon, but we never got an answer to when. Blizzard give ALL races freakin heritage armor!!! Now! :P
    Last edited by mmocb33f8b34ad; 2018-01-18 at 12:30 AM.

I think they will eventually - both on the totems and race heritage armor - but for right now they are trying to sell those BFA boxes so those Allied Races need to look new and shiny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I think they will eventually - both on the totems and race heritage armor - but for right now they are trying to sell those BFA boxes so those Allied Races need to look new and shiny.
    Yeah that makes sense. But don't make us wait too long blizz! ^^

Will probably be maining a shaman for BfA so would love updated totem models even if they did take them away from us unless you talent into them or are healing