10+ Year Old Account

Back in my day we didn’t have any fancy....

Back in my day wedidn’t have any fancy______ we just __________ and we never complained.

Back in my day when I was a kid, we never had no fancy school bus stops, we just waited until the bus slowed down long enough so we could jump and we never complained.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Back in my day we didn’t have any fancy toilets we just shitted in the fields and we never complained.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Back in my day we never had no transmog, we just equipped what looked nice, and never complained.

Back in my day we didn’t have any fancy smart phones we just talked to people face to face and went to the library when we needed to know something and we never complained.
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

back in my day we didn't have any nostalgic complaints, we just said "this is shit" without a comparison and we never... complai... yeah this one's not gonna work

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    back in my day we didn't have any nostalgic complaints, we just said "this is shit" without a comparison and we never... complai... yeah this one's not gonna work
    IT worked until you gave up.

Back in my day, we didn't have DVR. If we got diarrhea during the last 30 seconds of the Superbowl, we either shit our pants or missed the end of the game.