Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

7.3.5 buggiest patch in recent memory?

Honestly I don't remember anything this buggy or eff'd up since probably the release of WoD (which was an expansion). I can't even remember the last time an interior patch brought this many bugs. Maybe CRZ implementation in Mists?

Deleted
    Its because they changed their hardcoded default backpack bag slots

7+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to find any, if you elaborate maybe people can be more informed as to why you think so.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Honestly I don't remember anything this buggy or eff'd up since probably the release of WoD (which was an expansion). I can't even remember the last time an interior patch brought this many bugs. Maybe CRZ implementation in Mists?
    I have encountered zero bugs. I did a m+, normal/hc antorus, leveled 24-30 lvl on a fire mage, no bugs at all. Perhaps you are just a crybaby.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    I have yet to find any, if you elaborate maybe people can be more informed as to why you think so.
    This right here. So far so good for me.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipala View Post
    I'm 99% confident this is true. You just can't make a change like that to the very fabric of the game and not expect a massive butterfly effect throughout the game. Possibly shaking the entire gaming industry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipala View Post
    ahaha that would be so funny

managed to get every dungeon and quest to scale right but the backpack f*cked everything up

I heard they delayed BfA launch cuz it will take months to fix the big pile of mess the backpack slot increase has caused.

Perhaps it doesn't have any up front and obvious bugs(I personally haven't seen any) but it is running horribly. I am going from 100+ fps to 10-20 while in combat both in Antorus and in any invasion point. For reference I was usually getting down to ~45fps in full combat before.

On top of this they messed something up with certain Xmogs and they ended up disappearing from certain players appearance list. I had this confirmed by ticket yesterday. They said they were aware and working on it but it was still messed up as of this AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    They never should have messed with the backpacks. Didnt GC tell us all way back when that it couldnt be done? Didnt he warn us? THEY DIDNT LISTEN!

OT:
    I have been experiencing tremendous lag* when in raid groups. But otherwise fine.

*(Actual lag, not fps drops. Delay on ability use increase by hundreds of percent. Sometimes seconds.)
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2018-01-17 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    -Can't complete Arcway or black rook hold in mythic plus
    -Aggramar LFR bugged can't wipe a single time
    -Int weapons having 60%~ more intellect than intended
    -Extremely low fps in any raid and disabling addons or whatever doesn't do anything
    -Can't solo pre-legion raids anymore cause they massively buffed them for no reason
    -Messed up some transmog causing people to lose them from their collection
    Last edited by mmoc67e7f8beac; 2018-01-17 at 03:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amantvoulu View Post
    Perhaps it doesn't have any up front and obvious bugs(I personally haven't seen any) but it is running horribly. I am going from 100+ fps to 10-20 while in combat both in Antorus and in any invasion point. For reference I was usually getting down to ~45fps in full combat before.

On top of this they messed something up with certain Xmogs and they ended up disappearing from certain players appearance list. I had this confirmed by ticket yesterday. They said they were aware and working on it but it was still messed up as of this AM.
    Most of our raid last night was seeing frame rates drop to below 10 FPS once the boss was pulled. A hot fix was pushed out and it seemed to solve the issue for 16/20 but we just gave up after Aggramar/Argus on Heroic and Dogs on Mythic since 3 of the 4 still having problems were healers.
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    For people saying there's no bug.

Here are a few I encountered.

1. Enchanting change : Stack of Light Illusion Dust (new mats given in replacement of older ones). It disappeared when I tried to transform them into Rich Illusion Dust. GMs can't do anything. Goodbye 200 dust.

2. Performance issues. Raid FPS in Antorus or Greater Invasion is at 10 FPS. It was at 30 to 50 fps last week. Same settings. Disabled addons (uninstalled them) to test. Doesn't change anything. Many many reports on official forums (and Reddit) about those problems.

I know those are only 2 bugs. But it's not bug free No patch is bug free. The performance issues though is major. It was affecting my whole group yesterday.

Deleted
    Dont forget that some dungeons are bugged and impossible to do. If u get a BRH key atm ur cucked coz u cant get out of the starting area, it teleports you back.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just by looking at the Dungeon Journal.

Burning Crusade/Wotlk/Cataclysm/MoP/WoD Heroic items scale all the way to 110 as far as equip level.

But stats/itemlevel don't match, and are lower then their normal versions (that scale to 80 for TBC/Wotlk, and 90 for Cataclysm).

WoD/MoP heroic items are still slightly above their normal versions but the equip level still goes beyond 90 or 100.

Not a huge deal for actual play, just inconsistent scaling at the moment.

I did report inconsistent intellect on weapons too, but that hasn't been fixed either : A level 60 deadmines staff has 98 int, a level 60 staff from BFD/BRD/Dire Maul has 209 int.

Heirloom at 63: 105 int
    Level 60 vanilla drop: 98 int from Deadmines (probably the right value), 209 int from other dungeons.
    Level 63 TBC drop : 231 int.
    Level 80 Cata/MoP staff: 160 int
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-01-17 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    • FPS tanking
    • Loss of previously collected transmog appearances
    • Sound bug where you constantly get the 'spell failed' sound while mounted
    • Backpack slots not available on certain characters when you already have the authenticator
    • Messed up Assassination Rogues and Holy Paladin stats (doing way too much damage)
    • Scaling fucked with the old raids and a lot are no longer soloable

Just off the top of my head.

10+ Year Old Account

I remember losing all my pets and mounts for like a week in tbc when they made it so you could learn pets/mounts in 3.0.2

While I myself only encountered issues with the actual patching and updating of my Battle.net client, it does seem as though there's a lot of bugs going on in this patch. Ranging from FPS issues to bosses in old raids having received entirely pointless buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    My WeakAuras with sound triggers were being overridden by other sounds in raids, such as the boss talking its dialogue. Also sound in general felt "clipped". I have sound channels maxed at 64 and had no issues with sound before this patch. Was really difficult for me to play because I use sound cues for a lot of my playstyle. I also experienced a severe "framerate" problem in raid. I put "framerate" in quotes because FPS meter was always > 60FPS but it often felt like a slideshow. Not frame lag as much as things feeling like I had driven straight 16 hours from Tulsa to Tuscon chowing down on chocolate covered espresso beans with no breaks.

The raid situation is the worst I've ever seen for sure. Nothing else is really buggy though.
    Just unintentional class changes and huge lag in large group content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Ranging from FPS issues to bosses in old raids having received entirely pointless buffs.
    Only one of those is a bug. The other was that way since the PTR came up with this patch and was fully testable through out.
    I'll leave you to surmise which I am discussing.

ps its the health increase

- - - Updated - - -

• Scaling fucked with the old raids and a lot are no longer soloable
    Not a bug, and all raids that were previously soloable are still.
    Please stop perpetuating this nonsense. If you can't solo a boss from 5 years ago because it has more health then go get more gear. The only reasons old raids become unsoloable is because of mechanics, and none were adjusted to my awareness.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV