Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyduke View Post
    Love it. Horde confirmed as bad guys 2k18
    None of the factions are confirmed as 'bad guys'. Goblins are in their nature just more attracted to wealth, tinkering and power. Almost a little like Gnomes, but replace the wealth with Grandstanding/self-glorification.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    Yes, seems like at least part of SI:7 is acting the same way.
    Been pondering if it is Shaw being a bit grumpy about the Legion and might be more interested in stronger weaponry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    No It's not? Easy to make a character hateable. It was bad writing that thrall ever let him leave that island in the first place. I don't want faction leaders I hate....
    Just as bad writing to have a leader that is always loved/liked. Gallywix could offer something the Horde needed, that is why he's there. He is written okay for the short bit we see him.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    None of the factions are confirmed as 'bad guys'. Goblins are in their nature just more attracted to wealth, tinkering and power. Almost a little like Gnomes, but replace the wealth with Grandstanding/self-glorification.

- - - Updated - - -

Been pondering if it is Shaw being a bit grumpy about the Legion and might be more interested in stronger weaponry.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as bad writing to have a leader that is always loved/liked. Gallywix could offer something the Horde needed, that is why he's there. He is written okay for the short bit we see him.
    Sorry I'm not saying he is badly written at all more it was a bad writing for thrall to let him rule the Goblins. Anyway That was a retort at someone saying his well written because his hateable and that's not why his well written.

I don't think obviously evil and good faction leaders are a good or a bad thing. Or that these are cases of bad writing. Bad writing is when thrall has a 180 turn on his view of slavers to stop him killing gallywix.

Personally I don't like gallywix. I would prefer it if he wasn't slaver etc. I don't think his a bad character though.
    Last edited by mmoc8d6f890807; 2018-01-18 at 01:28 PM.

No It's not? Easy to make a character hateable. It was bad writing that thrall ever let him leave that island in the first place. I don't want faction leaders I hate....
    So you'd rather them all be paragons, all with no conflictions and contrast? You've no idea what you want, trust me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    So you'd rather them all be paragons, all with no conflictions and contrast? You've no idea what you want, trust me.
    Meh, that is boring..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The fact he told Sylvanas about Azurite is suspicious.

Noone knows so far, besides goblins and SI:7 who only know because there are many goblins mining it. But Gallywix doesnt know about SI:7.
    I would expect him to mine Azurite in secret then leave the Horde or try to conqer it, with the power and money from Azurite. The fact that he tells Sylvanas and the seemingly strange way it affected her (and Anduin)... I think he knows more about Azurite than we assume (maybe its similar to kajamite?), and he intentionaly shows it to Sylvanas in discretion and lets her touch it.

Ahh fuck it. I've had this headcanon for a while now:
    I think Wrathion is behind this. I think we didnt purify him at all (why would an ordinary red dragon be able to purify old god corruption?) and Wrathion is corrupted from his very birth. Its not visible cause it doesnt have to be, at least so far. He fooled us once, offering us artifacts in exchange of things of even greater power. He wouldnt be able to fool us again, so he has a puppet now - Magni.
    Legion invasion was planned and intended, begining with sending Garrosh to AU Draenor, one where Gul'dan lived and already made contact with Legion. Azeroth is already corrupted, but to awaken a world soul there needs to be another Titan. The plan was to lure Sargeras to Azeroth to awaken her, only to realize she's already corrupted, and before he'd be able to act, he'd be vanquished by the Void Lords.
    Wrathion as a descendant of Earthwarden is close to the earth, so is Magni now. I think either a corrupted Azeroth or Wrathion are manipulating Magni to do and say what he does - thats why he offers us the Hearth of Azeroth. We, the heroes, will charge it with Azurite, thinking it strengthens us, but in fact preparing a powerful tool for Wrathion to awaken Azeroth.
    Last edited by TickTickTick; 2018-01-18 at 10:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've liked Gallywix even since i saw him back in cata and now with his new look i like him even more. I even like his name, Jastor Gallywix. As someone who loves goblins It would be sweet if BfA added some more story for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    I've liked Gallywix even since i saw him back in cata and now with his new look i like him even more. I even like his name, Jastor Gallywix. As someone who loves goblins It would be sweet if BfA added some more story for them.
    He also had one of the best faction leader short stories back in Cataclysm.

I'm glad they used Gallywix. He has so much personality, wit and unpredictability. I hope they use him more as a major character in BfA. He's such a fun character and I imagine the devs have more fun writing him. So much better than "everything MUST be EDGY" blood elves and sylvanas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    No I just don't want one I hate. I like Slyvannas and she's evil. Gallywix has fuck all reedeming traits

No I just don't want one I hate. I like Slyvannas and she's evil. Gallywix has fuck all reedeming traits
    He's a goblin. All he cares about is profit. His character suits exactly that
    Last edited by Stardrift; 2018-01-20 at 09:03 PM.