Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I've been seeing lot of mobs get stuck or semi-stuck in Evade mode, then regenerating part of their HP coming out of it. I mention it because I've noticed this a lot more today while doing WQs and some trash pulls while testing raid soloing.

disable your addons, problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    That actually did not solve my problem. I disabled all of my addons for H Aggramar last night, 25 people in raid, got slideshow.

i cant solo SoO mythics anymore. wth man?!
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

High Command Antorus. When you get to the General he'll randomly become untauntable and start smacking random dps, evade bugging if he tries to attack a ranged (unless they move into melee range to get squished) and then just de-spawning.

The lines on Portal Keeper sometimes remain on screen flashing.

The massive fps drop.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Not a bug, and all raids that were previously soloable are still.
    Please stop perpetuating this nonsense. If you can't solo a boss from 5 years ago because it has more health then go get more gear. The only reasons old raids become unsoloable is because of mechanics, and none were adjusted to my awareness.
    Incorrect. You need to sustain 3 million DPS to beat sha of pride before the imprison timer, if you aren't a tank spec. On a 5 year old raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only bugs I've experienced are with addons, and that has nothing to do with Blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dungeons and raids are bugged as hell.

Huge fps drops. My game is jerking all the time, fps bouncing from 50 to 200. 5-10 fps when killing invasion bosses.

Even WITHOUT ADDONS.

This patch is a joke. Why did they have to release this close to zero content patch and break everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    - One of my alts got the "Bloodthirsty Berserker" achievement last night in Arathi Basin, but it's an EotS cheeve.

- Same enchant dust issue that someone mentioned upthread. A lot of my dusts have gone 'poof'.

- Can now xmog Ironfoe on my 19 twink 1h weapon specs like Enhancement and 29 WW monk. Ironfoe is supposed to require lvl 51. kek

lol Blizz morons.

I haven't seen any of the performance issues people are talking about - are yall updating your addons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    If this was Vanilla or TBC the servers (especially the instance servers) would've been crashing all day on patch day.

This is a relatively clean patch day.
    Gratz for comparing WoW 2005-2007 to WoW 2017.

I mean, good job man, solid line of thinking there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    The raid situation is the worst I've ever seen for sure. Nothing else is really buggy though.
    Just unintentional class changes and huge lag in large group content.

- - - Updated - - -

Only one of those is a bug. The other was that way since the PTR came up with this patch and was fully testable through out.
    I'll leave you to surmise which I am discussing.

ps its the health increase

- - - Updated - - -

Not a bug, and all raids that were previously soloable are still.
    Please stop perpetuating this nonsense. If you can't solo a boss from 5 years ago because it has more health then go get more gear. The only reasons old raids become unsoloable is because of mechanics, and none were adjusted to my awareness.
    Stop brownnosing WoW devs. This was an intended change to fuck up people to spend more time in game.

People wanted Vanilla back. This is what they get before Classic servers happen. Careful what you wish.
    /spit@Blizzard

So far I have only encountered problems with Brawler's Guild but this patch seems to be very poor.

A lot of different M+ keys got ripped last night because of bugs. The spider boss on Arcway never came down after killing all the little spiders. In VoTW, we had to try 4 times to get the first boss down - he just started evading attacks at random times and de-spawned after a while each time. In BrH, we couldn't leave the first room. In lower Kara, the horseman charged directly into a wall 2 times and became immune to attacks - managed to kill him the third time. The only other keys I ran were a CoS and Maw - I didn't experience any bugs there.

We also saw issue with what the game displayed as interruptable casts(tried with/without addons). It was mixing it up all night and it was fucking with our interrupts.

Had issues with framerate on Antorus and the portal boss was bugged. The fel barrage animation never disappeared and the whole room was covered in it. We couldn't tell which was the bugged version and which was the real one.

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    For people saying there's no bug.

Here are a few I encountered.

1. Enchanting change : Stack of Light Illusion Dust (new mats given in replacement of older ones). It disappeared when I tried to transform them into Rich Illusion Dust. GMs can't do anything. Goodbye 200 dust.

2. Performance issues. Raid FPS in Antorus or Greater Invasion is at 10 FPS. It was at 30 to 50 fps last week. Same settings. Disabled addons (uninstalled them) to test. Doesn't change anything. Many many reports on official forums (and Reddit) about those problems.

I know those are only 2 bugs. But it's not bug free No patch is bug free. The performance issues though is major. It was affecting my whole group yesterday.
    Poison Knives trait for Assassination broke somehow and made Assassination do double DPS until they straight up disabled the trait. Hpally and Demo(maybe others) had double int on their weapons. Spider boss in Arcway doesn't drop from the ceiling. BRH M+ ports you back to the key pylon thing forever. Upper Karazhan doesn't give loot on M+. Normal bosses have more HP than heroic bosses in some old raids(and no, Noobist, that is not intended)
    Just to add a few more. Don't think it's the buggiest, 7.2.5 or whatever during NH probably beats it in Legion alone(considering most NH bosses had some kind of bug that made it significantly harder or impossible to kill them, as well as bosses in a bunch of other raids, like mythic Cenarius who I don't think got fixed to this day)
    Guess this is what happens when Blizzard insists on releasing patches on a fixed schedule, even when there's a multi-week break in the middle of it, so testing is just not there.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-01-17 at 08:36 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    I have encountered zero bugs. I did a m+, normal/hc antorus, leveled 24-30 lvl on a fire mage, no bugs at all. Perhaps you are just a crybaby.
    ur lucky then, tried to do a m+ and kept getting teleported to start, antorus has huge fps drop issues and mop old raids were buffed yet to find anything else

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    People just like to whine. It'll be fixed in the next few days, and it'll be fine. I'm sure some will gripe about the cost. They usually credit people with X number of days after it, too.
    They've not given game time for game issues for years now. And of course it'll be fixed, but most of these bugs should never make it live(like the 5man bugs, literally only require you to actually do each dungeon once to realize that it's fucked, and some make the dungeons impossible), the only reason they do is because their testing team is pretty bad(or just too small). Also comparing a patch released in 2009(?) to one released in 2018 is silly, they should be much smoother and less buggy(at least in terms of impactful bugs)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

7+ Year Old Account
    It's hilarious reading some of the bugs that people have encountered.

The weirdest bug i've encountered was the norgannon adds freezing after being killed. I assume its just a visual bug but who bloody knows at this point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, by far the buggiest patch in recent memory.

So many dungeons are broken at all once.

Did you know that Zul'Farrak is dropping bijous from Zul'Gurub that were removed in Cataclysm? Priceless.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yes, by far the buggiest patch in recent memory.

So many dungeons are broken at all once.

Did you know that Zul'Farrak is dropping bijous from Zul'Gurub that were removed in Cataclysm? Priceless.
    ofc they do because these trolls scale to lvl 60 and lvl 60 trolls are ment to be ZG trolls

Deleted
    Worst bugs so far:

- massive lag and fps drop on world bosses
    - lag spikes with stuff like mail and inspecting people
    - certain pets look like checkered blue-and-white boxes
    - some animals and NPCs in the world move weirdly when there's a hill or a cliff on their path

But nothing game-breaking so far apart from the WB fight that was a painful slideshow.