If only 1 class of the 8 woulbe be canonical fo KotFE and on, which one would be?

Since all 8 classes got the same story, all of them are outlander, which of them would u think shold be the ''most'' canonical? I sinceraly believe that any non force user shouldnt be canonical, since they could never be powerful enought to challenge big bosses like Arcann, for example. And i think the only class that really fits is the JK, since he is the only one with a backstory with Vitiate, so u can understand the link between them. What are you guys thoughts?
    ps: Wrote the same topic on the official site but it is desert lol.

Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight make the most sense since they're both directly connected to him and he has interacted with them in the past. In that sense though I would say the Sith Warrior is the best situated, since they're both from the "same" side. Not sure if Vitiate would care about the JK fighting him or not or just respect his power. As I said though, it's a toss up.

Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular would also make sense since they're indirectly connected to him and Vitiate would absolutely know who they are. SW and JK still makes more sense though.

Non-force users don't make any sense at all though, as you said.

It would be Jedi Knight, since according to Bioware the DS decisions for the Empire are the canon ones, and virtually all DS decisions in-game (for both factions) are generally chaotic stupid, thus making the Sith Warrior a sadistic moron.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    It would be Jedi Knight, since according to Bioware the DS decisions for the Empire are the canon ones, and virtually all DS decisions in-game (for both factions) are generally chaotic stupid, thus making the Sith Warrior a sadistic moron.
    That's unfortunate... because I agree, any full dark side character is a sadistic moron, but especially the Sith classes, and Warrior in particular. The equivalent of a meat head, pissed off, roided up gym bro that can use the force.

Deleted
    It would have to be the Jedi Knight.

Skilled non-Force users may beat random Sith in combat -- but someone like Arcann or Vitiate? Not a chance.

I did with Consular and Knight, and now doin with Smugler. For me it is still the Knight, because Chapter 2 and 3 of the Knight is all about the Emperor, no other class has that intimicy with Vitiate for him to be so fixated on the player.

Jedi Knight for sure, that's as close as we're ever going to get to KOTR 3.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Agent has the best story so im going with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight make the most sense since they're both directly connected to him and he has interacted with them in the past. In that sense though I would say the Sith Warrior is the best situated, since they're both from the "same" side. Not sure if Vitiate would care about the JK fighting him or not or just respect his power. As I said though, it's a toss up.

Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular would also make sense since they're indirectly connected to him and Vitiate would absolutely know who they are. SW and JK still makes more sense though.

Non-force users don't make any sense at all though, as you said.
    I couldn't have said it better considering the OP question.

IF not a SW or JK, then a SI or JC.

All other non-force users are a joke in the kotfe/kotet story. Using them turns an already mediocre to bad story into a worse one.

Deleted
    It would have to be a Force user. It makes no sense for non-Force classes to get so attuned to the Force that they could ever defeat someone like Vaylin or Valkorion.