Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    How is forcing restaurants to cap calorie counts thereby forcing people to pay more for less food, or having to spend more than before buying 2 servings so they don't walk away with hunger pangs freedom?
    Fast Food not Resturants

Im so happy I dont live in a country like that. Now they are using their nanny powers to force you to eat no more than 400 calories at breakfast and 600 for lunch and dinner if youre not making the food yourself.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/britain-be-...t-food-1655125

First they make suggestions, then when the people say screw you, they make mandates!! What about people who skip breakfast and eat a large lunch? OR people who work long hours and only eat one meal per day? Are they only allowed to eat 600 calories a day and waste away to nothing?

When will they start:

Mandating driving a maximum of 1000 miles per year, to reduce the risk of car accident injuries
    Mandating no more than 4 hours per month skiing, skating, or playing sports to reduce the costs due to injury
    Cap the number of skydiving sessions per year to 3
    Mandate the auto manufacturers cap the top speed of all vehicles at 75KM/HR to prevent auto deaths
    Lol take one look at an average american to see why the UK has introduced something sensible to stop over eating and generally looking after ones self.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is forcing restaurants to cap calorie counts thereby forcing people to pay more for less food, or having to spend more than before buying 2 servings so they don't walk away with hunger pangs freedom?
    Yeah its a troll account
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"