Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    As of right now the document is classified but an immediate push from republicans to release to the public after reading. Not sure what it is exactly but members of the GOP are almost jumping up and down trying to keep quiet.

MY guess is a direct link that shows citizens being spied upon for political gain coming from the US justice department under the Obama administration. I have a feeling this document will be released or leaked.
    Fascinating that this memo was being kept hiddne by the Democrats and they suddenly had zero interest in transparency. It's like wants the Russia story collapsed and there was dirt on them their little investigative crusade fell apart. Fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Russian spambots working with Republicans to push an agenda. The political climate is this country is fucking frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Fascinating that this memo was being kept hiddne by the Democrats and they suddenly had zero interest in transparency. It's like wants the Russia story collapsed and there was dirt on them their little investigative crusade fell apart. Fascinating.
    What did you want complete Transparency on especially when Trumps Lawyers are constantly trying to eat your throat for the simplest things.

Why don't Trump Lawyers show true Transparency and film the meetings and record every single thing they're saying.

Fascinating that you're building this statement on zero evidence whatsoever. The only thing we know about this memo is that Nunez and the GOP claims it exists. We don't know what's in it, we don't know who it implicates, we don't know whether or not the Dems were in fact keeping it hidden (and if they were, if the Republicans were doing the same thing), we don't even know for sure that it exists. Until we actually get some information about it, it's pretty stupid to go pointing fingers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Russian spambots working with Republicans to push an agenda. The political climate is this country is fucking frightening.
    Ты смешной

:3

In all seriousness, Democrats have become predictable. Putin is practically Baba Yaga now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Fascinating that you're building this statement on zero evidence whatsoever. The only thing we know about this memo is that Nunez and the GOP claims it exists. We don't know what's in it, we don't know who it implicates, we don't know whether or not the Dems were in fact keeping it hidden (and if they were, if the Republicans were doing the same thing), we don't even know for sure that it exists. Until we actually get some information about it, it's pretty stupid to go pointing fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by xRandx View Post
    What did you want complete Transparency on especially when Trumps Lawyers are constantly trying to eat your throat for the simplest things.

Why don't Trump Lawyers show true Transparency and film the meetings and record every single thing they're saying.
    Considering the whole country has had to entertain a politie conspiracy theory near and dear to the dejected fan base of Hillary Clinton, Yeah I'm excited watching it fall apart and you guys spin hard to keep the dream alive.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Fascinating how Nunes is not releasing the transcript of Fusion GPS's deposition to intelligence committee?

FASCINATING!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ты смешной

Ты тоже смешной.

In all seriousness, Democrats have become predictable. Putin is practically Baba Yaga now.
    Kind of like Russian spambots coming alive when the Republicans need to push a pro-Trump agenda? Predictable indeed.

Republicans have become predictable, always voting for the Dumbest Candidate Possible, Twice in a Row and counting.

You drawing a conclusion based on a complete lack of information seems pretty counterproductive while whining about...wait for it...a lack of information.

It's almost as if your notion, as well as your conclusion, is preconceived.

Fascinating.(Not really, it's pretty typical of the uninformed)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Ты тоже смешной.

Kind of like Russian spambots coming alive when the Republicans need to push a pro-Trump agenda? Predictable indeed.
    Гугл переводчик

Tell me who is and isn't a "Russian spambot"? Are you a Correct The Record Spambot?

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2018-01-20 at 02:05 PM.

Гугл переводчик

Tell me who is and isn't a "Russian spambot"? Are you a Correct The Record Spambot?
    Someone has provided a link, multiple times, for you to find that information for yourself.

Intellectual dishonesty and laziness isn't what it used to be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Гугл переводчик
    В самом деле

Not your personal google. You sincerely want to know? Do a quick search.

Ты смешной

- - - Updated - - -

Considering the whole country has had to entertain a politie conspiracy theory near and dear to the dejected fan base of Hillary Clinton, Yeah I'm excited watching it fall apart and you guys spin hard to keep the dream alive.
    Except, you're not watching that. You're watching Republicans and Russians oversell a memo written by partisan hacks. Instead of asking yourself, "why would Russians be so active in pushing this agenda?", you're just willing to swallow it wholesale without actually knowing anything about it.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so weird. And sad. And just...awkward.

My guess is this will be just like the tons of other "bombshells" people like Hannity (and I don't necessarily mean Republicans, that side just seems to have a larger cluster of these morons) have been promising for years... there will be a tiny nugget that suggests something shady MIGHT have gone down if you make a bunch of leaps of logic and assumptions, but there will be zero actual evidence of it and those involved will deny any wrongdoing and the Hannity's of the world will yell about it for a bit and then move on to the next "bombshell".

It's the circle of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
    My guess is this will be just like the tons of other "bombshells" people like Hannity (and I don't necessarily mean Republicans, that side just seems to have a larger cluster of these morons) have been promising for years... there will be a tiny nugget that suggests something shady MIGHT have gone down if you make a bunch of leaps of logic and assumptions, but there will be zero actual evidence of it and those involved will deny any wrongdoing and the Hannity's of the world will yell about it for a bit and then move on to the next "bombshell".

It's the circle of BS.
    The difference here is that House Republicans are actively pushing it along with Hannity. People like Lee Zeldin who haven't been prone to aligning with Jordan, Gaetz etc...Their behavior suggests they got wind of something coming down the pipe and they're in a massive hurry to do all they can to discredit the DOJ, the FBI, and Mueller.

As big as they're trying to make that memo out to be, the thing that triggered it will most likely dwarf their little memo.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2018-01-19 at 06:56 AM.

They didn't try to keep it hidden, it was unilaterally created by Nunes in his crusade against "unmasking" that started earlier in the year. They're pushing back against it because it exaggerates some aspects while totally ignoring others.

Ты смешной

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, you don't even know what this might be, because they haven't given out any details except how horrible it all is. We aren't defending anyone against this; we can't because we don't know what it's about. The only thing we've been doing is point out that (A) there are no details and (B) Republicans have done this before and have been full of shit. If you call that 'spinning' then I don't know what to tell you.

Whatever it is, you just know it won't put the Democrats or the FBI in a good light. What will be interesting to see is how will the left wing biased media bury this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Whatever it is, you just know it won't put the Democrats or the FBI in a good light. What will be interesting to see is how will the left wing biased media bury this story.
    LOL

You're putting way too much hope on Hannity.

Left wing Biased Media?

No you mean Right Wing Media Hysteria.

Donald Trump is running scared and it shows.
    Last edited by xRandx; 2018-01-19 at 07:57 AM.