Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You have no proof that what he said was accurate or not accurate. Please don't try to deceive the posters here with lies like that. They are too smart for that sort of thing.
    You of all people don't get to whine about other people making baseless accusations.

let me know when you are willing to fess up to your lies.

Also, your signature is objectively wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Let's start with your assertion regarding McCabe. Do you know the difference between a direct quote and summary? Do you understand that the summary provided is ultimately just an opinion and not factual evidence?

Because you've been presenting what the summary written int the memo says as fact. It is decidedly not fact.
    I have presented an allegation, not a fact. Your argument against the allegation, is that it's unproven, therefore it's false. That's a pretty strange leap of logic. You are pretty far out over your skis on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    He "resigned" mere hours after Wray saw this memo. He is likely going to jail. He likely has already lawyered up.
    There is not a single action being taken that would result in him going to jail. Instead, a memo that has no judicial power, was released.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

How is it verifiable? Why do you have sealed testimony that nobody else has? Do you have some sort of special security clearance that we are unaware of?

Explain to me how CNN, or anyone, has information that the rest of us do not.
    Are...you serious?

The process for obtaining a FISA warrant is known.

You literally have no idea what you're arguing anymore.

How is it verifiable? Why do you have sealed testimony that nobody else has? Do you have some sort of special security clearance that we are unaware of?

Explain to me how CNN, or anyone, has information that the rest of us do not.
    Maybe he has a Q-level clearance... like all the journalists you claimed had them, as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    No I didn't, but the following investigation will.
    And when there is no investigation, it will just PROVE to you how deep the Deep State Obama/Clinton Government goes!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

You've been presenting the memo as factual information in your statements and arguments. In no way have you presented yourself as someone who hasn't made a determination yet.

Unless the "rest of us" includes whatever alt accounts you may have, the appeal to the masses falls so flat you're not even considered an argumentative speed bump anymore.
    I have never once claimed that these allegations are facts. That is a lie. You know it's a lie. And everyone who is reading this knows it's a lie.

I have presented an allegation, not a fact. Your argument against the allegation, is that it's unproven, therefore it's false. That's a pretty strange leap of logic. You are pretty far out over your skis on this.
    Incorrect. You have not presented your argument as merely an allegation. You have presented it as factual.

If you don't know how to properly present an allegation or argument, there are classes you can take. In the meantime you can learn here by repeatedly failing.

So, can you back up your allegation, or is it completely baseless?

Since you are making baseless accusations, they can be dismissed without evidence, correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    I freaking knew the memo would turn out to be absolutely nothing. But then again, most everyone did knew that.

I have never once claimed that these allegations are facts. That is a lie. You know it's a lie. And everyone who is reading this knows it's a lie.
    Saying "we know X Y Z took place" is not merely an allegation. Claiming things are on the record is not merely an allegation. It's a statement presented as fact.

Everyone reading this is laughing at you.

You claimed that surveillance on Americans overseas was "standard."

That was a lie.

Also, your signature is a lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Maybe he has a Q-level clearance... like all the journalists you claimed had them, as well.
    00Trump: Golf balls of fury.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Even if one concedes that an investigation was started into the Papodoupolos matter, we can clearly see that the Steele dossier was the driving force behind the Mueller spectacle we see today.
    No, we can't. Even Gowdy disagrees with you. The reason a special counsel even exists is because Trump fired Comey to impede the initial investigation which started with Papadopoulos.

If they were willing to play so fast and loose (and dishonest) with the FISA court, you can bet your rear end they did it the whole way along internally. That we don't know for certain, but the Strzok-Page texts sure look damning in that light.
    Not only is there no evidence they were "fast and loose (and dishonest)" with the FISC, you're then jumping to conclusions based on nothing but bias.

I'd also like to point out that the vast bulk of my claims on this board have been about misuse of the Steele dossier, and in that, I'm vindicated.
    Except the claim that the dossier was misused doesn't hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    No I didn't, but the following investigation will.
    i wish you the best of luck. god knows you need some.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Come again? What's that about jail?

What part of your rectum is that from? Or is it from your jejunum?
    Lying to a federal judge is a crime. I sort of doubt a Trump pardon could be obtained. Hence the jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying "we know X Y Z took place" is not merely an allegation. It's a statement presented as fact.

Everyone reading this is laughing at you.
    Laughing? He is the belle of the ball...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I know... so is saying he poked you... but, you chose to use crime as your rhetorical device. That’s why I’m saying you are laying it too thick, instead of just calling you insane for literally accusing him of a crime. One is laying on too thick, the other insane.
    Ok. Thanks I guess. Whatever the point was, it's lost on me now. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Lying to a federal judge is a crime. I sort of doubt a Trump pardon could be obtained. Hence the jail.
    Where are the charges? Where is any action seeking judicial action?

Who lied?

You still haven't shown any evidence of a lie.