Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    [Brain Hacker] was the first one I got to drop and used it on my enhancement shaman forever.

Yes I got a crappy boe purple dagger on my warrior off a wolf in Alterac. Gave it to a guildie, since I didn't play alts back then.

I got both Helm if Narv and The Skull flame shield.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am certain I did, but can't remember which. That was a long, long, long time ago, and I can barely remember what I had for breakfast today.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one I ever got was a Nightblade (lvl 39 epic 2H sword), which I sold for some ridiculous amount of gold, I think around 250, because twinks.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Sold my first one, a shadowblade, to fund my epic mount. Kept my second one ,hurricane, late into the expac. Thing was like a machine gun.

Had a few others drop, but mostly I gave them to guildies or kept them for alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Got a Staff of Jordan leveling my druid in Stranglethorn, damn that felt like a good boost. I think it stuck with me until lvl 50.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I got a weird looking axe (looked more like a multi-colored paddle) that I used on my Warrior for quite some time.

I got two...
    The Staff of Jordan, from an earth elemental in the badlands, and the sword that you can make joining together the two swords you get in Zul'Farrak (I don't remeber the name of the swords).
    Now that I think it, the sword was not BoE, so I only got one.
    Later on, during BC, I got a couple more (and I also made a couple as well, with professions), like the shield that proc the AoE, one Kang axe, and some others.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Sold my first one, a shadowblade, to fund my epic mount.
    My first was a Shadowblade too, I had ¥¥¥ signs in my eyes but decided to use it myself. I found it while leveling my first char. A rogue, mid 50s, perfect luck should not be monetized.

Lifestone in Tyr's Hand, got really excited until I realised it was worth about 150g.

I got a bunch of them across all my characters, can't even remember most of them but I do remember the first one. I got Staff of Jordan when I was leveling up my first character (a mage), I think I even used it instead of selling it.

I actually got my first 2 World BoE epics within 4 mob kills of each other, killing Ogres in the courtyard outside Dire maul

First, was Glowing Brightwood Staff, and the Second was Krol Blade
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

My last big one was a BOE in WoD (very early, first week). Sold 80k via trade channel, it was a LOT for the time, the same item was 20k just a few days after
    I think I've sold one or two good epics world loot in Vanilla (the shield with some flames on it). But thats too far to remember.

Back in that time, purle items were real purple items. I think I killed ragnaros with only a few epics. My guild was so hardcore that they didn't give loots to member until they accepted their apply.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    While leveling my paladin via Holy [yes, I was a sadist] I got Firey War Axe from Scarlet Monastery around level 36... I was too low level to equip it and won on a greed roll.

I decided to try Retribution and never looked back :3
    Were you one of these famous "Warladin" ?
    Last edited by vashe9; 2018-07-12 at 10:37 AM.

In TBC, was playing with a class mate (me as a hunter, he as a paladin), and in Blackrock Mountain some one handed epic dropped (maybe mace?) and I gave it to him. He was so happy while having EPIC weapon.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Bought Skullflame Shield back in classic cuz it was simply awesome (And to date still one of my fav shields). I still have it in my void storage and it won't go anywhere.

Found a Krol Blade back in Andorhal, sold it and was finally able to buy my epic mount. Gold was harsh as a Prot Warriors back then.

My first was Kruls Blade in Western Plaguelands as mage. Gave it my paladin friend, so he could do "damage".

I still remember getting a epic Mace in tanaris killing a random ogre, almost pissed my pants!

One of my friends still had 256kb internet, so he couldn't play WoW. It was painful since he had loved Warcraft since first one. Huge Blizzard fan. He got to try it out like a year after at school playing on a friends account.

First mob he killed, one of those trolls in Southern Stranglethorn. And he got an epic BoE item. Don't remember exactly which one, was around lvl 40ish either neckless or ring.

First damn mob he killed in the game >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah.

But I do remember getting a blue item, only to get another one from the very next mob. Happened twice.

So that's something I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?