Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Dated this girl and she invited me to a party...

So this girl i've know for many years contacted me on my birthday and wished me a happy birthday. We haven't met much but chatted a lot like friends for 10 years or more. I've always liked her humor and wit, which is kinda rare trait. Anyways when I said I was in town, she suggested that we should meet and we did. This was like two months ago. So when I arrived she was there with two friends(male friends, one whom i'm going to talk about later) of hers and they smoked some hashish. The friends left after a while, and it was only her and me together. She asked if I wanted to smoke some and we did. After a while we started to kiss and one thing led to another and we ended up in bed. Next day we talked some but I didn't make the best impression I guess since I was kinda absent minded. Anyway we had a decent chat and she said we could meet another time.

Shortly after we met she had a horrible loss in her family. I really wanted to see her again, but didn't want to rush anything because of her loss. We kept contact through chat though the whole time. After a week or so she said she missed me and asked if we could meet again. I said I missed her too and suggested we could meet at my place if it was ready(it was getting windows replaced), otherwise at her place. She said "okay, talk to you later". Then after I arrived at home I noticed my place wasn't done yet so I asked her if we could meet at hers again. She replied and said she had her daughter. It felt kinda wierd, since she said she wanted to meet and didn't say anything about her daughter.

Anyways a few more weeks go by... I posted some story on snapchat and to which she replied and said "we have to meet, sorry i fuck everything up.". I once again suggested we could meet at my place and hang out play some video games and just chill. She replied "sounds great, awesome".. she asks what time, I answered and she replied "Let me see <3<3<3". I don't hear any more from her and the day I suggested passes by.

A few more weeks go by and we still chat some. I thought for myself she didn't want to meet me at home, since she thought I just wanted to have sex again with her. So after a while she once again said "want to do something?". This time I suggested we could meet in town and go take a beer(she likes beer) and then see a movie together.. She somehow finds this funny and said "That was not what I was thinking about if you know what I mean*hint**hint*"
    I acted clueless but of course I understood what she meant. So I thought for myself maybe she only wanted sex after all... We didn't say more though..

A few more days pass by and the usual happends that she asks if we could meet. This time I hesitate because my previous attempts to arrange something up failed. I asked her "yeah we could, but what?". -"Let me think about it" - she said. After a while she mentions that she is planning a party and asks if I want to come on saturday. I felt this was good news since I didn't have to plan the whole thing.

So it's Saturday night and I arrive at her place. She has a handful of friends at her place of whom two I've met the last time I was at her place. In total there are like 12 people there, mostly guys. People start to smoke and we had a few shots of vodka. After a while she says to one of her "friends"(I met him first time I was at her place) that she wants to talk. They go to her bedroom, and stay there for a good while maybe an hour or so. I started to think to myself, are they having sex in the middle of the party?. I decided to leave at this point. When i'm outside I get a message from her asking me to come back. What the heck, I enjoyed the party otherwise so I might aswell go back, I thought to myself. Once inside I noticed she had changed her clothes wearing a sweater instead of a blouse. We smoke some more and she seems more interested in me now. I asks her if we could talk face to face In the kitchen and we do. I mentioned the last time we met and how I felt about the thing. She agreed and said she felt the same and thought it was nice. She said we had something going on between us. At this point we get interrupted and go back to the party. I'm just confused at this point and I smoke and drink a little bit too much I go to the bathroom and throw up(she notices). I go back to the party and feel I need to talk to her again about her "friend", but at this another guy intervenes and say i've made a fool out of myself and that I should leave the party. Most people there notice and I just leave, this time for good.

I'm just confused and everything felt like a sick joke. It felt like everyone of her friends knew about me since they all eyeballed me. What's more confusing though is why she seemed interested in me this whole time and then does something like this. I didn't want to lay her at the party, I just wanted to meet her again and meet her friends too. Same with the other occasion we talked about meeting . I know my suggestions might have come off as eager and that I just wanted to fuck her. That wasn't my intention though. If she felt that way she might have suggested something herself that she was more comfortable with.

Am I just naive, or is there something else going on here?
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2018-01-20 at 05:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drop everything and don't look back at this one.

She sounds absolutely insane. Avoid all contact and forget she exists. Let's hope she doesn't get mad and try and say you raped her or something because she doesn't like that you ignore her.

But seriously, abandon ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Drop everything and don't look back at this one.
    Agreed. OP needs to avoid her like the fucking plague. In fact, coming into contact with the plague would be preferable to coming into contact with her again.

Don't invest in this stock.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Ever watch those Wile E. Coyote cartoons as a kid?

Right now Roadrunner should be your gold star hero you want to emulate in all things.

Meep! Meep!

A house party with 12+ people and nobody is hanging out in the kitchen?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    This isn't a blog.

You also didn't "date" her. You hooked up and she's obviously not interested in anything serious. Get over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing he said makes her seem insane. She's just obviously not interested in any serious relationship. The only time the guy even hung out with her was when she was drinking and smoking. Guess he's not as interested as he thought.
    Odds are she's nuts. It's 50/50 without any of this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    A house party with 12+ people and nobody is hanging out in the kitchen?
    Most people were smoking in the livingroom with doors closed and talking/listening to the music. Occasionally people wanted a breather they went to the kitchen though. If it wasn't empty we would have gone to the hallway and talked there instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude aim higher? This sounds ridiculous!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't look back at her, you seem like a decent person. Just move on, you'll find better ^_^

Does she have tattoos and piercings ? If yes (on top of everything) run.. run as fast as you can.

Btw that whole i had an incident or death in my family story is almost never the truth. Cheap way out that can't be argued with.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2018-01-20 at 04:44 AM.

Lots wrong here, even by secular standards...

1. First-meet drug/alcohol-addled lays are not life partners. They're one night stands.
    2. Dates get one rain-check ever unless it's a phenomenally good excuse and/or you have a very solid foundation with the girl. (Note: "She has a sense of humor and I fcked her once" does not qualify.)
    3. You did make a fool of yourself at the second party.
    4. You then weenied out in front of a guy who just had sex with "your" girl.
    5. Never ask for relationship advice here. It's a cesspool.

Peace

She sounds like a gal that just likes to party and fuck, not bad at all if you aren't looking for something serious. Most likely if you try to go serious she will use you for money and mess around behind your back. But if she wants in your pants and you want in hers, no problem with having some fun.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    Reads like you're giving less than half the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    This isn't a blog.

You also didn't "date" her. You hooked up and she's obviously not interested in anything serious. Get over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing he said makes her seem insane. She's just obviously not interested in any serious relationship. The only time the guy even hung out with her was when she was drinking and smoking. Guess he's not as interested as he thought.
    I wasn't necessarily interested in anything serious either. I liked her though, since we've been friends for 10+ years. I just didn't know what she wanted from me. At the party I said something about the first time we met at her place and we slept together. She then said "on the first date and we slept together might mean he only wants one thing". I've sort of only agreed to her statement, but I was still confused the same.

Deleted
    Wow..I'm amazed how much effort and thought guys are willing to put into a girl like this. Is she like super hot or popular or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Does she have tattoos and piercings ? If yes (on top of everything) run.. run as fast as you can.

Btw that whole i had an incident or death in my family story is almost never the truth. Cheap way out that can't be argued with.
    Her father died, and it's true though. I saw the death notice in the papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post

1. First-meet drug/alcohol-addled lays are not life partners. They're one night stands.
    2. Dates get one rain-check ever unless it's a phenomenally good excuse and/or you have a very solid foundation with the girl. (Note: "She has a sense of humor and I fcked her once" does not qualify.)

Peace
    Probably why he said something to him. He could sense that he might not get seconds after the party.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post

Peace
    1. Might be true
    2. I agree.
    3. Well, I did. But at least I finally figured out she's not interested in me anymore.
    4. What should've done instead? Refused to leave and made a scene? It wasn't that guy who asked me to leave btw.
    5. Note taken.