Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Mythic+ Bugs fixed?

Greetings,

apologies for my ignorance but I haven't been able to figure out yet if the bugs in Mythic+'s have been fixed. I had assumed they'd be fixed after the recent maintenance. I've not yet done a key for a dungeon I know is/was bugged expect for Upper Kara and the last boss didn't kill us on transition (which I believe was a bug that was happening). At the same time however Attumen and a few mobs in Lower were evading for awhile.

Is it safe to venture further?

Edit: Also, just out of curiosity, could someone link me to a blue post where Blizzard is acknowledging these issues? I can't seem to find one.

Thanks.

Did a court of stars earlier today and the mob you have to unmask was very buggy, stood still for a while and rubber-banded back and forward before finally making her way to the place she transformed. Didn't notice any bugs on a Lower Kara I did just before though

Nope, there are still bugs. Earlier on Votw, 1st boss would spawn adds which evade for some time and then teleport in the well and cast...Or he'd spawn the p2 blades outside. Tyrannical affix is working again since their maintenance, though.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    Did a MoS yesterday and the whole group was trapped after first boss and couldn't release from the cages, everyone had to deco/reco because reolading didn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Greetings,

apologies for my ignorance but I haven't been able to figure out yet if the bugs in Mythic+'s have been fixed. I had assumed they'd be fixed after the recent maintenance. I've not yet done a key for a dungeon I know is/was bugged expect for Upper Kara and the last boss didn't kill us on transition (which I believe was a bug that was happening). At the same time however Attumen and a few mobs in Lower were evading for awhile.

Is it safe to venture further?

Edit: Also, just out of curiosity, could someone link me to a blue post where Blizzard is acknowledging these issues? I can't seem to find one.

Thanks.
    its weekend they wont do anything till monday anyway besides emergency maitnances.

and no its bugged like hell still.

i only did 2 dungeons this week but noticed in eye the mobs that polymorph you into a fish can't be interrupted

Mobs still evade at the slightest vertical difference to them (not only tied to m+), mob paths are broken (the construct patrolling before the second boss in cos for example is below the surface, or obviously the discorvered demon in cos on the staurs), players experience heavy rubberbanding on their char and then are stuck in a wall or fall through the floor before they DC, sometimes logging out takes longer than a minute, if you abort it with alt-f4 you cannot relogin for 15 minutes because the character is aldready in the world.

Seems they experiment with a new AI that still suffers some problems, and have some server performance issues.

Did NL earlier today, Warrior tank was able to Spell Reflect the final boss' knockback, resulting in a punt all across the map - which was fun to watch, but also caused one reset due to ending up in an off-limits area and evading. That can't be intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Did NL earlier today, Warrior tank was able to Spell Reflect the final boss' knockback, resulting in a punt all across the map - which was fun to watch, but also caused one reset due to ending up in an off-limits area and evading. That can't be intentional.
    That's gold, wish someone recorded that ! xD
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

Experienced a bug in Upper Kara on Thursday where landing on Viz'aduum's first ship would randomly grant players the ticking fire debuff from being below the top level of the ship (even though they clearly were on top level). They were unable to remove it and basically were write-off deaths if they couldn't immune it off. Unsure if it's still active however.

Deleted
    Arcway spider boss doesn't come down more often than she does

10+ Year Old Account
    Upper Kara, getting a debuff from the last boss. Debuff with no timer dealing a ton of extra damage. Its random and uncontrollable.

In CoS we had:

Mobs appeared out of nowhere on second boss, she resetted.
    The NPC forgets how to use stairs, twice.
    The last boss despawned shortly after the pull. It wasn't after using one of his movement abilities, the boss was standing in the middle of the room being tanked and he just disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    In CoS we had:

The last boss despawned shortly after the pull. It wasn't after using one of his movement abilities, the boss was standing in the middle of the room being tanked and he just disappeared.
    We had this happen when boss was at 50% and used lust. How fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    last boss in Cath, after shadow fade phase, he and me (tank) was teleported into 1 of the pillars in the room, couldt be healed or dps in group hit him, could move away from him as i got instantly teleported to him every time.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

In CoS we had:

Have ranges stay closer to the middle. If they're too close to the edge, the boss may despawn when charging.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Have ranges stay closer to the middle. If they're too close to the edge, the boss may despawn when charging.
    It wasn't when he charged though. One second he was being tanked in the middle of the room, the next he was gone.

It wasn't when he charged though. One second he was being tanked in the middle of the room, the next he was gone.
    Before he starts to charge toward someone he has to focus him, if this person is "un-reachable", the boss will reset.

That's probably what happened

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Arcway spider boss doesn't come down more often than she does
    New mythic+ affix - bosses refuse to fight until they randomly choose to fight you...when you least expect it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath of Aszhara spawns 4 tornados per tornado spawn. Dunno if this is intended though. Never seen that much tornados.