Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by OTG View Post
    I gave you factual data, and do you hate Americans?
    Death to all of those who oppose Comrade Akko's glorious revolution of owning the means of magic production.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    10 pages in 2 hours, when I make a thread pretty much no one cares.

I'm jealous.
    All you have to do is point out how unhealthy and toxic people who are obsessed with Japanese cartoons are and mention how they get triggered by stuff like this you'll get 30+ replies by Hannablossom where he says he isn't triggered but acts triggered.

Ironic lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    10 pages in 2 hours, when I make a thread pretty much no one cares.

I'm jealous.
    You need to embrace your inner Troll. If you need guidance, just apply to Trump University.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its because he is flirting with me all sexily.
    That's what you get for being so godamn sexy.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironic lmao.
    Troll says what

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    I don't think you understand what factual means.
    But hey, it's you so myeh..
    Don't you know...it's a opinion on the internet, so it must be fact!

live there
    lol, this entire post is bait but this was the funniest part to me.

Living in Japan is damn near impossible for most people. It isn't whatever country you're from and work Visa is only handed out to select career fields. The "easiest" one would be as an instructor for your native language but even that would require you to study Japanese for 4 years or so and be able to both properly read most kanji as well as communicate properly with your class in Japanese.

No internet weeb is ever going to make their life long dream of living in Japan a reality, even if they hit the lottery a buy a flight there they will be kicked out of the country after 90 days when their tourist visa expires.

Deleted
    troll thread gets troll replies.
    How is it a troll thread? It's a thread pointing out the health and social dangers of being obsessed with Japanese cartoons. You would do well to heed this warning and try to turn your life around.

How is it a troll thread? It's a thread pointing out the health and social dangers of being obsessed with Japanese cartoons. You would do well to heed this warning and try to turn your life around.
    opinions, not facts.
    Also I'm into spongebob now so I am cured.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Don't you know...it's a opinion on the internet, so it must be fact!
    Like DBZ is for adults because of blood and violence? Kek

Mods are taking forever eh?

Deleted
    opinions, not facts.
    Also I'm into spongebob now so I am cured.
    I really wish you weren't triggered, it would help in having a discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...because there are so many people dying and causing a war with Japan because they put on a pink wig or speak bad Japanese! Oh the horror...

What discussion? You keep on bringing up personal feelings as facts.
    If there was a discussion to be had, I'd certainly reply in fashion.
    You're just a sad sad little troll and I abuse your thread for the giggles.

Make a troll thread, get troll replies.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    lol, this entire post is bait but this was the funniest part to me.

Living in Japan is damn near impossible for most people. It isn't whatever country you're from and work Visa is only handed out to select career fields. The "easiest" one would be as an instructor for your native language but even that would require you to study Japanese for 4 years or so and be able to both properly read most kanji as well as communicate properly with your class in Japanese.

No internet weeb is ever going to make their life long dream of living in Japan a reality, even if they hit the lottery a buy a flight there they will be kicked out of the country after 90 days when their tourist visa expires.
    Pretty much, the only way a westerner would be able to stay longer is if they are employed by one of the big corporations over there..

Deleted
    What discussion? You keep on bringing up personal feelings as facts.
    If there was a discussion to be had, I'd certainly reply in fashion.
    I am bringing up the feelings of the Japanese people on the issue of Westerners who are obsessed with Japanese cartoons trying to move there to live there and disrespect the culture. They have voiced their feelings that they don't feel happy about this and you can see their faces of pity for the "weeaboos".

Like that David guy who made his parents pay tons of money so he could go and live there and had a documentary that almost made me cringe to death.

Personally, I think there are a few things we should adopt from the Japanese culture. Like wearing face masks to help cut down on spreading sickness if we have something but still want to work.

Not sure if I have ever seen a full blown weeabo though. But I suspect if they try to act like they are Japanese or start spewing broken Japanese at me, I would probably be annoyed by them.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, this thread seems to have REALLY backfired on the OP eh? I wonder if the irony has sunk in yet that he's dissing weeaboos while displaying his love for spongecrap of all things.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am bringing up the feelings of the Japanese people on the issue of Westerners who are obsessed with Japanese cartoons trying to move there to live there and disrespect the culture. They have voiced their feelings that they don't feel happy about this and you can see their faces of pity for the "weeaboos".
    Like that David guy who made his parents pay tons of money so he could go and live there and had a documentary that almost made me cringe to death.
    There are also Japanese people that enjoy those that enjoy anime/manga.
    So your point is what?

This is just your personal opinion and you are hiding behind whatever number of people said.

There is no discussion to be had with you. You present your own opinion as fact and ignore everyone who disagrees with you and posts actual facts. That's why everyone is shitposting and calling you a troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Like DBZ is for adults because of blood and violence? Kek
    Where did I say it was for adults, I said there was a uncensored version...you keep bouncing between Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z...there are significant differences between the two.

But yeah...keep making assumptions like your buddy!