10 8.13%
  • Rotund or 'heavy'

9 7.32%
  • Muscly or toned

104 84.55%
Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Does being muscular matter?

I've always wondered if it is a big or small factor. Skinny guy, fat guy or muscular?
    Last edited by Shinra1; 2018-01-20 at 05:54 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course having muscles matters, with out them you couldn't move...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I could throw a shoe out of my window and hit a more reliable source than noxxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    But Tennisace I want you to provide a solution. You're our only hope.

LOL @ this and your profile pic

I think it doesn't. Most of the hottest girls from my high school ended up with fat guys. Girls care a lot more about what's inside... it's only post-feminist, post-birth-control women that try to act like men by scamming on guys...

(Bring on the hellfire)

Quote Originally Posted by Deckon View Post
    Of course having muscles matters, with out them you couldn't move...
    No, but grammar and spelling do.

There was a scientific study that found that girls like strength.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    LOL @ this and your profile pic

I think it doesn't. Most of the hottest girls from my high school ended up with fat guys. Girls care a lot more about what's inside... it's only post-feminist, post-birth-control women that try to act like men by scamming on guys...

(Bring on the hellfire)
    What's wrong with my profile pic? Armin is a very likable character that really came into his own in the end, very relatable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it does!

it will make you a MAAYN!!

But really it doesn't, its just one way people get confidence in themselves. what matters more is not being an asshole in life.
    #boycottchina

Matter how?
    You could not live without muscles so, you know - Yeah, it matters.

Naturally everyone likes different stuff. Mileage may vary as with all questions seeking a generalization.

In my experience most women (and my own view) I know prefer men with an athletic/muscular physique. Within reason, of course. Extreme body builders and disproportioned men are generally not prefered.

Overly skinny is often less attractive than rotund because skinny men are very often seen as too feminine by straight women.

Nah nothing special about muscles now days.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Matter how?
    You could not live without muscles so, you know - Yeah, it matters.
    Very clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Very clever.
    Well, you didn't specify.

15+ Year Old Account
    The ideal is muscly or toned, but with that said it has never been a deal breaker for me when it comes to who I feel attraction towards.. I've dated preying mantis and fat guys too. However, I do appreciate someone paying attention to their own health.. It is NOT sexy having to worry that the one you love is at risk of a range of different lifestyle diseases which could end up taking years of his life and/or restrict what he can do. I like outdoorsy stuff and a super skinny type(thinking of those that are skinny due to too low food intake) is at risk of running out of energy, getting fatigued easily and a really overweight one is just gonna have a really hard and bad time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having no noticeably defined muscles is fine, but when you're a guy and your upper arms are skinnier than your forearms, it just looks really goofy. Someone out there will probably love you no matter what you look like if you don't have a shit personality though.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The word "toned" triggered me a bit more than I expected.

On topic though, the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Different people like different things.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-01-20 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Would I rather have

over

100% yes

Matter?
    Matter for what?

It doesn't matter wether you have little or much of them either way, Shinra.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're a dude and you have no noticeable muscle mass it's pretty weak looking yeah. You don't even have to be shredded just don't be a soft bag of meat n bones or a skelly. Though that's asking a bit much from this forum

mandatory image reply:

When these ads were published the male beauty ideal was of a well muscled, but not grotesque physique. Something like Chris Pratt is average for what most people want men to look like, and they can go heavier too (as, in fact, Chris Pratt can and does):

But it can all be bullshit too. There's somebody out there for everybody. Fact.

Some folks like the "dad bod" or "Teddy bear" type man.

FWIW, I am personally probably better looking than Chris Pratt, but I have that type of husky build. Large Shoulders, huge chest, can sometimes get chunky. At the same time, I'm sort of a pretty boy - like Chris Evans or Rob Lowe back in the day, that angular face thing. Less square jawed than Pratt.

P.S. Pratt's nipples are maybe too small, not the tips but the areola, WTF?
    Last edited by Louisa Bannon; 2018-01-20 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    If you're a dude and you have no noticeable muscle mass it's pretty weak looking yeah. You don't even have to be shredded just don't be a soft bag of meat n bones. Though that's asking a bit much from this forum
    You know what I find weak looking? Pumped up guys that have 10 braincells that care about "looking stronk".
    Thank god for the toned smart people between the fatties and the musclebrains.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2018-01-20 at 06:38 PM.