10 8.13%
  • Rotund or 'heavy'

9 7.32%
  • Muscly or toned

104 84.55%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my experience, it's not the muscles that attract women so much as confidence does. There are thin, nerdy-looking guys who are awesome, know that they are awesome, and have little trouble attracting women. And there are really ripped guys who are obviously trying to cover up their poor self-image, and they are still as alone as they were before they started working out.

The fact is, however, that confident people tend to take care of themselves better than people with poor self esteem. Which means that, on average, they'll be somewhat fitter than their counterparts. Even the people who are thin, nerdy, and awesome are usually not sickly-looking thin, they're just not musclebound particularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    LOL @ this and your profile pic

I think it doesn't. Most of the hottest girls from my high school ended up with fat guys. Girls care a lot more about what's inside...

(Bring on the hellfire)
    whats inside... you're wallet ... #freemeal #freeRent .. left a typo for you to fix for me.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zanderken3 View Post
    whats inside... you're wallet ... #freemeal #freeRent .. left a typo for you to fix for me.
    Lol. A lot of truth in this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    You don't believe that girls can be attracted to chubby men? There's a subset of society that are specifically into fat people. It's a thing.
    If "chubby men" got a bit healthier the women who are attracted to them would still be attracted to them.

People who are specifically attracted to an obese body type without actual attraction to the person is a thing. A very very flawed thing.
    Last edited by Ravex; 2018-01-22 at 05:20 AM.

Muscles matter ALOT because it makes you feel awesome. Everything is easier and takes less effort to do, you feel more alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckon View Post
    Of course having muscles matters, with out them you couldn't move...
    Or even live.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    If "chubby men" got a bit healthier the women who are attracted to them would still be attracted to them.

People who are specifically attracted to an obese body type without actual attraction to the person is a thing. A very very flawed thing.
    it's just like any other attraction or fetish, which is exactly the same thing, with societal taboo attached to it. It's "taboo" to be attracted to fat people, because most people aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    it's just like any other attraction or fetish, which is exactly the same thing, with societal taboo attached to it. It's "taboo" to be attracted to fat people, because most people aren't.
    I guess we are playing the take what you say, misconstrue it, bring up something related but not specifically what was being talked about so I can show my 200 IQ internet game?

I guess we are playing the take what you say, misconstrue it, bring up something related but not specifically what was being talked about so I can show my 200 IQ internet game?
    It's totally related. You said that there is something flawed about liking an obese body type. Every single other type of attraction is then flawed according to your logic, because you specifically don't like the type of physical thing they do. There are plenty of men out there who like large women, and are called "chubby chasers." A woman who might like the same body type, which is undoubtedly as large a number, or larger than the "chubby chasers," is then ridiculed because it's not "normal" or customary. I'm not here to debunk your claim that it isn't something that we should worry about, but that it's flawed to like a man or woman because they are fat. I'm mainly bringing your claim of liking certain things being flawed. We have over 7 billion people on this planet. With the exception of identical twins, everyone is different. Everyone likes different things. Some people like extremely anorexic looking women, which isn't something I'd agree with, but it's their "fetish", or preference. It's the exact same vein as liking a larger woman/man. Some women like the muscle-bound Arnold type of body, some women don't.

I do agree with your statement about if an obese man or woman lost the weight, their partner would still be attracted to them. I'd argue even more so, because losing a lot of weight is a huge achievement for the average person in our country. It takes tremendous willpower and external support from those around you. That sort of fortitude is definitely something most people find attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

And you're talking about me lashing out because people disagree on the internet? You clearly believe your opinion is the only right one, so yeah. Good luck in life, mate.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2018-01-22 at 10:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

*shrugs*
    Having good muscle tone is always more aesthetically pleasing.

Relative to what? Being healthy, being attractive, being able to lift heavy objects? Please elaborate.

PS: Picked the 'fat' option to screw with this poll, because I don't even know what the point of this thread is.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2018-01-23 at 05:06 AM.

Sure muscles matter, the more muscles you can pack onto your skeleton the more powerful you are. That's why owning a firearm is so important because it doesn't matter. An 85 year old frail great great grandmother can defend herself against a 300 lb savage thug.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Sure muscles matter, the more muscles you can pack onto your skeleton the more powerful you are. That's why owning a firearm is so important because it doesn't matter. An 85 year old frail great great grandmother can defend herself against a 300 lb savage thug.
    That's what I keep telling my mother. She moved to the US to be closer to her kids, but she's a retiree, and the US is not the sort of place an old woman should be defenseless. Two many "thugs" out to get an old woman/immigrant/foreigner. She's been accosted by bigots before, I'm just worried one of them will decide to get violent because they think she's here to simultaneously steal their job and steal their benefits at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    That's what I keep telling my mother. She moved to the US to be closer to her kids, but she's a retiree, and the US is not the sort of place an old woman should be defenseless. Two many "thugs" out to get an old woman/immigrant/foreigner. She's been accosted by bigots before, I'm just worried one of them will decide to get violent because they think she's here to simultaneously steal their job and steal their benefits at the same time.
    Well I detect some concern trolling in your post, but honestly it could be true also. As long as your grandmother still has her wits about her of course she should have a firearm to protect herself against the "bigots" when they so regularly try to assault her.

Now what I don't understand is if that is your grandmother so frequently being assaulted by "bigots" why haven't you protected her?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Well I detect some concern trolling in your post, but honestly it could be true also. As long as your grandmother still has her wits about her of course she should have a firearm to protect herself against the "bigots" when they so regularly try to assault her.

Now what I don't understand is if that is your grandmother so frequently being assaulted by "bigots" why haven't you protected her?
    I said accosted, not assaulted.

Is my vocabulary better than a native speaker's?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2023-06-30 at 03:19 PM.