Deleted

Arrow Changes to be done

Since its the first time for me going that way, together with all of you guys, I thought we could spread this new way of thinking a bit more.

Avaaz Petition for a "better" world

This is pitiful to the max, "Dan". BabyRage

10+ Year Old Account
    How cute.

We went from literally one shotting everything as we mindlessly run through zones until mobs and quests go green, to a situation where you take a little more time and can actually do a complete zone. And the whole fucking world has turned upside down.

Please, everyone going on and on about these changes as if they are absolutely soul destroying; just do us all a favour and quit.
    I would fucking love you people to try levelling before it was originally changed during TBC. We wouldn't need salt farms any longer that's for sure.
    Last edited by Lollis; 2018-01-21 at 12:54 PM.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandoman View Post
    Since its the first time for me going that way, together with all of you guys, I thought we could spread this new way of thinking a bit more.

Avaaz Petition for a "better" world
    Really? This just seems like sad outcries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    This is a bit too subtle for me. Is this meant to be a complaint about leveling time increases in WoW ?
    I think so..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..