Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i do not trust christians to be in power over me either.
    Have my babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So you meant to say that Aceh is a theocracy? I mean it still doesn't meet the literal definition of a theocracy but okay I'll let you have that one.

Why didn't you just correct me when I said Indonesia then, if that's what you meant?
    You said Indonesia, I said ‘that region’.

So not apostasy, but rather sexual oppression of women? Yeah, exactly.
    I never mentioned apostasy. Have you been smoking funny fags?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    One of the basic facts on the ground is that the world is darkening for LGBT folks. The truth is that we're a community dependent on liberal democracy and a respect for civil rights, and as those concepts erode -- whether due to faith or nationalism -- violence has increased. Hell, even American evangelicals are exporting their bullshit into the Christian world, and the Trump administration is appointing these people to various panels at the UN.

That frightens me more than anything.
    there is one common element here, and its religion. Religious laws, religious police. Laws and police based on a book written about what some magical dude in the sky says is good or bad is the height of stupidity and ignorance. Just cut off contact with countries that do this and move on. We will never advance as a race of society as long as we allow religion to dictate laws or punishment.

Deleted
    next time they have a tsunami that hits aceh, just say "fuck you"!!

Deleted
    Interesting how the influence from religion seems to be gaining ground world wide.

Dark Ages 2.0 starting this century?