Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Prove it...
    This thread is a clear example my friend.

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    At this point the GOP is just an unholy amalgamation of talk-radio grievance and donor money, fueled by fear and religious zealotry.
    Guess you missed my link my friend. Both parties are bought and sold by corporations.
    https://www.opensecrets.org/industri...le=All&ind=K02
    According to opensecrets.com the total of the money is 53% Dems and 47% Reps.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Guess you missed my link my friend. Both parties are bought and sold by corporations.
    https://www.opensecrets.org/industri...le=All&ind=K02
    According to opensecrets.com the total of the money is 53% Dems and 47% Reps.

Cheers
    Here we go again "both sides are the same". Look, we all know politicians are bought, but that doesn't make them one and the same. When one side is causing issues, and when that same side controls everything, they are not one and the same.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Here we go again "both sides are the same". Look, we all know politicians are bought, but that doesn't make them one and the same. When one side is causing issues, and when that same side controls everything, they are not one and the same.
    Dont feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Koch contributed to a political campaign, not to Ryan's personal bank account from quid pro quo. If you want to contribute money to a Democrat's campaign based on who will raise taxes, you are free to do that. It's not some type of violation to support the policy you think is good.
    Man I wish I had as much speech as the Koch brothers.

If I only I lived in a free country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    This thread is a clear example my friend.
    You don't accept that as evidence when you are called a Trump supporter my friend, so why should I accept that as evidence? Plus this is just one thread on these forums. I'll be waiting for the rest of the quotes from these forums.

Cheers.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leave it alone it just posts low energy nonsense in every thread. Report it and move on.