What's the easiest/most enjoyable Druid spec to level as?

Granted I've never tried tanking or healing before - not sure how those specs are to level. I briefly tried Boomy and Feral but found Boomy to be a tad boring rotation-wise, and my feral always seemed to run out of energy, lots of waiting around. Granted I only got him to level 22, so not sure if that improves over time. With that said, if I'm not looking to do end-game content with the character and really just want to level him to 110, what would be the most enjoyable spec?

I like leveling as Guardian because its rather care-free. Just grab as many mobs as you can find and kill them all. Some people might prefer an actual DPS role though as its overall faster, since you can't always get enough mobs to get the AoE advantage - especially in the older expansions, mob density is often low.

When you leveling as feral the predator talent makes everything feel much better. Make sure things die with at least a bleed on it (Rake/thrash) and use tigers fury over and over again for the energy.

Leveled HM Tauren recently for armor x-mog and feral is the way to go, hands down. After 7.3.5 boomkin can't survive shit, dots can't kill shit and casting LS/SW feels SO bad w/ low haste levels. Resto/Guardian kill stuff way too slow to level efficiently by questing. As a feral I was even able to solo some 3 ppl elite quests in Icecrown. And you always can do dungeons as healer/tank.

Meow questing.
    Whatever you like in dungeons.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Dungeons: Guardian. Resto is okay too but you won't set the pace of the group.

Soloing (questing): Feral.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

At this point feral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feral with the right talents and stuff dies in a second or two, it's great.

I've always leveled as a bear since vanilla, so I may be rather biased to some degree. I've managed to get several server first max level achieves while being a bear, so speed is possible if you play it right (standard is avoid single target pulls and AoE as much as possible, worst case level in a group with DPSers). That said, low level class/spec balance is currently terrible (for example, resto shaman has higher DPS output than elemental shaman for a long time until you get Earthquake and mastery) and does not reflect how higher level or max level play feels.

Unfortunately, none of the specs get all their tools that improve quality of life until pretty late into the leveling process, but Guardian gets most of its damage output tools when you have both Thrash and Swipe early on, so you can spam AoE pull your way through pretty much anything... not the most exciting, but effective. Feral's much improved since the shift from bleeds to direct damage for leveling, but does suffer from survival issues compared to Guardian if you start to ramp up your pull size or the longer something lives. Haven't leveled as Moonkin except partially on the BfA alpha, so I can't comment on live content experience (it's rough on BfA with current tuning). All in all, it doesn't really matter what you pick as long as you enjoy playing it, just make sure you tailoring your leveling style to the strengths of the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    I've always leveled as a bear since vanilla, so I may be rather biased to some degree.
    You also had Feral tools mixed in until WoD though, so you had the capability to hot-switch between tanking and melee DPS, which, is definitely the best of both worlds but we'll never go back to that system.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    You also had Feral tools mixed in until WoD though, so you had the capability to hot-switch between tanking and melee DPS, which, is definitely the best of both worlds but we'll never go back to that system.
    Yeah, but honestly I was usually lazy unless it was something like an isolated high HP elite that would take some time to kill as a bear. I typically pull extra mobs when normally you only need to kill one anyways, XP adds up when they die from incidental AoE over time.

Both are still viable and pretty close, Feral's better at burning through single high HP mobs and some limited cleave (as long as you can survive the damage taken), Guardian excels at mass pulling with no worries of survival. While questing, there's a healthy mix of both scenarioes so there's not really a wrong answer. Usually what matters most when leveling is the route you take with which spec you're using, and I usually come up with one while testing on alpha/beta versions of WoW when testing anyways.

Deleted
    Feral is definitely the way to go if you like to speed things up a bit. Couple scratches and mobs are dead, also the regrowth procs enable you to continue without stopping for healing. Boomy does require you to stop and heal up, it just is kinda squishy and feels a bit slow for leveling. Guardian and resto work equally well to solo (elite) stuff, but are, as you can expect, slower.