5+ Year Old Account

Tabbing back in lasts 10 seconds

So everytime I tab out from SWTOR, whether it's to use the calculator or to do literally anything for any amount of time. When I tab back, it goes to the loading screen for about 5-10 seconds then back to the game.

It's a small annoyance, is there something in the settings that can change this?

My PC is brand new and pretty high end.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    So everytime I tab out from SWTOR, whether it's to use the calculator or to do literally anything for any amount of time. When I tab back, it goes to the loading screen for about 5-10 seconds then back to the game.

It's a small annoyance, is there something in the settings that can change this?

My PC is brand new and pretty high end.
    Try setting it to Windowed (Fullscreen) if there's an option? If you play fullscreen you basically need to pull back all the temp files after you alt-tab, or so. I'm not a tech expert but I guess that is the issue.
    S.H.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Try setting it to Windowed (Fullscreen) if there's an option? If you play fullscreen you basically need to pull back all the temp files after you alt-tab, or so. I'm not a tech expert but I guess that is the issue.
    Thanks I'll try that, although, no other game or mmo has this issue when i'm in fullscreen. will report back.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey it worked! And it still looks like it's in fullscreen mode. TY!

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Thanks I'll try that, although, no other game or mmo has this issue when i'm in fullscreen. will report back.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey it worked! And it still looks like it's in fullscreen mode. TY!
    You're welcome man. I guess it depends on how the game client manages temporary files and RAM and it seems like SWTOR is probably freeing up most of it.
    S.H.