Thread: Fel dog help.

Fel dog help.

We seem to be having some issues on dogs after being able to kill them twice and for the life of me I just can't figure it out. I know that some of our DPS are very mechanically challenged and are dying early, and am aware that our monk seems to be having trouble dealing with the magic DMG. Is there any insight you guys could offer by looking at our logs specifically our resto druid.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...mary&source=17

Tranq and Regrowth shouldn't be his top healing. Rejuvenation should be way higher. He shouldn't take Cenarion ward if he's gonna waste half the cooldowns of it (cast 3 in a 3m fight, could have cast it 6 times), swap out Incarnation for Cultivation; overall it seems like he's trying to do burst/emergency healing when that's not really what Druids are built for, ESPECIALLY with your comp of 2 Resto Shamans (the second one looks really bad on there btw), a Paladin, and an HPriest. You've got 4 emergency healers there and the Druid's stepping on their toes, like he doesn't trust them to heal. He's not trusting in his HoTs in the slightest.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

There's a laundry list of things you could go into here.

I'll do the shortcut of your tanks are terrible using bad specs and legendaries and swapping badly staying too close enraging dogs regularly causing wipes.
    Paladin is using healing hat and not using charges, monk isn't using mystic vitality or either legendary ring and sitting capped on brew charges not using them as well as not dumping them and using black ox brew at start of fight.
    Tanks getting trucked and your fight execution has all your people too spread away from tanks to chain off them and get most the extra passive cleave healing they should so healers on their side need to be aware.

The druid specifically doesn't keep his hots up full time on the tank(stagger monk is great for druid), germination instead of 2min tranq and can keep both on him all the time, use cenarian ward on cooldown in fight like dogs with sustained tank damage all the time.

On the plus side some of your raid must be doing something right avoiding shit since our healers have 1.5million more throughput hps.