Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    There are no evil female heroes yet!

    I noticed there are no evil female heroes yet, while some can be questioned such as sylvanas or kerrigan we don't have any true evil female heroes.

    Which evil female hero would you like to see?

    There's so many to pick from, some cool suggestions :

    Azshara
    Onyxia
    Andariel
    Queen Araneae
    Maghda
    Cydaea

    And there's many more!
    Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live.

  2. #2
    You're telling us there are evil females out there? *gasp* Clearly, you lie. It is a known fact that all evil come from men.

    /s

  3. #3
    Uh... Zaghara? Also Kerrigan. No, they're not -always- depicted as the uber evil ones, but they're predominatly evil alignments.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2018-01-26 at 01:12 AM.

  4. #4
    Jaina is a dreadlord. Also the most evil female character in all of Blizzard's history is already in the game: Li Li

  5. #5
    i have no doubt in my mind that once azshara is released in the second tier of BfA, she will make her way to HoTS.

    she'll be cool as fuck.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Uh... Zaghara? Also Kerrigan. No, they're not -always- depicted as the uber evil ones, but they're predominatly evil alignments.
    Zagara is actually positively reasonable by the end of LotV. Winds up allying with the Terran and Protoss and everything, and working to maintain peace rather than break it.

    Kerrigan's (arguably cheesy) redemption arc makes it pretty clear that she is good now, with morals and everything, nevermind her portrayal in BW. Since its the Heart of the Swarm version of her that we get in Heroes, theres not really any doubt there.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    Zagara is actually positively reasonable by the end of LotV. Winds up allying with the Terran and Protoss and everything, and working to maintain peace rather than break it.

    Kerrigan's (arguably cheesy) redemption arc makes it pretty clear that she is good now, with morals and everything, nevermind her portrayal in BW. Since its the Heart of the Swarm version of her that we get in Heroes, theres not really any doubt there.
    They have evil incarnations, works for me.

  8. #8
    The Lightbringer therealbowser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    World 8
    Posts
    3,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I noticed there are no evil female heroes yet, while some can be questioned such as sylvanas or kerrigan we don't have any true evil female heroes.

    Which evil female hero would you like to see?

    There's so many to pick from, some cool suggestions :

    Azshara
    Onyxia
    Andariel
    Queen Araneae
    Maghda
    Cydaea

    And there's many more!
    Onyxia and Azshara are the only two I really care about. Andariel and Maghda were essentially side bosses at best; that's not a reason they can't be included, but it's not a strong argument to add them for the sake of adding them. The other two I haven't even heard of/don't remember because they were totally unmemorable.

    Kerrigan and Sylvanas may not be 'evil', but they portray the personality well enough to pull it off. I don't feel like HotS needs to add 'obligatory chaos evil female hero' just because one seems to be missing... but hey, that's just me. There are plenty of more interesting characters -- female included -- that aren't restricted by that arbitrary requirement.

    I mean this with due respect; I simply disagree with doing it because it fulfills a quota. Now all of this said, Onyxia (or Azshara, depending on how she comes up in the upcoming expac) could be pretty cool simply because of who they are. And really, any hero can work if Blizzard wants them to. I mean hell, there is a probe hero for crying out loud.

  9. #9
    Satan...Mei.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Legendary! TEHPALLYTANK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Texas(I wish it were CO)
    Posts
    6,153
    I'm hoping we'll get a Naga sometime this year, be it Vashj or Azshara.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

  12. #12
    Scarab Lord Leih's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,359
    Never mind about that, where is my Draenei hero! D:
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    Zagara is actually positively reasonable by the end of LotV. Winds up allying with the Terran and Protoss and everything, and working to maintain peace rather than break it.
    I thought she just buggered off to her own little corner of the Koprulu sector... might have to replay the epilogue.
    When they release this frankenstein QOL filled abberation and none of the "We want Vanilla back" crowd play it and stay on the private servers, Derp Derpleton and his posse will be crowing "SEE YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T NYA HAAA HAA"
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I thought she just buggered off to her own little corner of the Koprulu sector... might have to replay the epilogue.
    There's a book - i forget the name, havnt really read it just heard about it - wherein she actively goes and stops the peace from deterioating.

  15. #15
    Herald of the Titans DesoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hell...
    Posts
    2,670
    Just wait for the day, when Magatha Grimtotem comes.
    Last edited by DesoPL; 2018-01-26 at 02:21 PM.
    BfA is good expansion? Guess my taste sucks. KAPPA

  16. #16
    Dreadlord Daevelian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Somewhere down under
    Posts
    828
    We got some skins such as dreadlord Jaina already, but as for actual evil base heroes, we have Sylvanas fitting that bill already.

    Well, unless you're a butthurt fanboy touting BUT SHE'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD!. In that case, i believe you probably need to see a psychiatrist.
    #MorallyGrey amirite?

    FrEe WiLl Is ThE CoRnErStOnE oF fOrSaKeN sOcIeTy.

    3/11/2018: The day Sylvanas' fanbase gave up. (well, except for the crazies...)

  17. #17
    I am Murloc! Phookah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zebes, SR-21
    Posts
    5,681
    Sylvanas? Duh?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    There's a book - i forget the name, havnt really read it just heard about it - wherein she actively goes and stops the peace from deterioating.
    Ever since, well WotLK really, I have massively resented Blizzard allowing their Lore to be "expanded" in terribly written books. But I guess if you want the "complete tale" you have to force yourself to read it. Ugh.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Well, unless you're a butthurt fanboy touting BUT SHE'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD!. In that case, i believe you probably need to see a psychiatrist.
    Same could quite easily be said of Kerrigan. I mean, if you look at the majority of choices she makes...
    When they release this frankenstein QOL filled abberation and none of the "We want Vanilla back" crowd play it and stay on the private servers, Derp Derpleton and his posse will be crowing "SEE YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T NYA HAAA HAA"
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Sylvanas? Duh?
    u love to live dangerously dont you? u are poking a nest of "muh waifu" nerds

  20. #20
    I think Moira (Bronzebeard) was listed on an early list of leaks. I wonder if she's still being considered as a potential Priest character. Is she still considered evil?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •