Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caxell View Post
    Why is it that monk and shaman had their stuns made baseline and binding shot got nerfed and kept as a talent? Can someone please explain this to me?
    I’d guess because monks are meele/healer and shamans are casters and there stun Has a wind up. Apperntly cc across the borde is down though.

Marksmanship
    Aimed Shot A powerful aimed shot that deals [ 225% of Attack Power * mult ] Physical damage. Damage increased by 50% against a target you have not yet damaged. 2 charges. Hunter - Marksmanship Spec. 30 Focus. 40 yd range. Instant. 12 sec recharge. 2 charges.
    Multi-Shot Fires several missiles, hitting your current target and all enemies within 8 yards for [ 41% of Attack Power ] Physical damage Hunter - Marksmanship Spec. 15 Focus. 40 yd range. Instant.
    Rapid Fire Shoot a stream of arrows at your target dealing a total of [ 400% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Each shot generates 2 Focus. Usable while moving. Hunter - Marksmanship Spec. 40 yd range. 3 sec cast (Channeled).
    Aimed Shot is instant now, Rapid Fire has no longer a CD, making the aoe rotation more smooth with Trick Shots :

Multishot => Aimed Shot => Quick Shot Proc => Multishot => Rapidfire => Multishot => Aimed Shot => Quick Shot Proc => Multishot => Aimed / Rapidfire
    Something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Almiria View Post
    Aimed Shot is instant now, Rapid Fire has no longer a CD, making the aoe rotation more smooth with Trick Shots :

Multishot => Aimed Shot => Quick Shot Proc => Multishot => Rapidfire => Multishot => Aimed Shot => Quick Shot Proc => Multishot => Aimed / Rapidfire
    Something like this.
    AiS being instant has been a datamining error for all of the alpha now. The tooltip still says 3s cast time.
    Similar with Rapid Fire, the tooltip still says 20s CD. If that had no CD, why would anyone use Steady Shot?

About SV: am I missing something or does SV have no baseline AOE outside Wildfire Bomb on a 15s CD? That would make Butchery mandatory on any fight with even a little AOE or cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by Almiria View Post

Something like this.
    Look at the tooltip, Aimed Shot is not instant, it's just the same datamining error as it was in every build of BfA so far. And Rapid Fire still has the cooldown, they just changed the wording on the ability.

However, still a few nice changes for Hunter:

MM:
    Aimed Shot focus cost reduced from 50 to 30
    Multishot focus cost reduced from 25 to 15
    Piercing Shot damage increased by 120% and focus cost halved
    Explosive Shot CD and 10 focus refund if you don't explode it (still shit imo)
    Talent to reduce Exhilaration cd

SV:
    Flanking Strike is a small dash for you now
    Talent for 2 charges of Kill Command
    Damage of Wildfire Bomb increased if talented
    Intimidation baseline

BM:
    Intimidation baseline
    Talent to reduce Exhilaration cd

The MM change is good. Mostly done to the loss of the 130 focus we have on live.

10+ Year Old Account
    i personaly really reeaaaally dislike in which way blizzard are going with Talent Row 45 and especially row 75. I cant see that this is how they want to spice it up, to make it an "interessting choice". Take both the way to go Talents wich are autopicks for the last years and put it in the same row... thats just bullsh*t.

They should make things like Binding Shot and Posthaste basic skills and come up with a better plan to spice this rows up.
    “Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.”
    ― Ludwig van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by Aneri View Post
    i personaly really reeaaaally dislike in which way blizzard are going with Talent Row 45 and especially row 75. I cant see that this is how they want to spice it up, to make it an "interessting choice". Take both the way to go Talents wich are autopicks for the last years and put it in the same row... thats just bullsh*t.

They should make things like Binding Shot and Posthaste basic skills and come up with a better plan to spice this rows up.
    Couldn't agree with you more posthaste should be baseline for mm at least. Its such a staple with the longer disengage cd in BFA as it stands why hamper mobility more?

Posthaste has no longer CD of you look at all skills there is a passive disengage skill to reduce the CD to 20 second. But I agree with you with the baseline of posthaste and binding shot or at least one of them.

Survival looking better and better as the patch changes come in, keep em going lads!! #survivalnation

Deleted
    This may be unpopular, but personally I'd like to see stampede baseline for bm too. It is after all one of the signature moves of the bm, I don't get it why they made it a talent. Though many deeply dislike it (or at least in it's current form), I think it would help bm a great deal in big pull ae situations. Played with it in m+ from time to time and you know what? It's not as bad as some might have you believe. Test it on a big pull and enjoy the (for once) big numbers. XD
    Last edited by mmoc157396e4a1; 2018-03-15 at 05:27 PM.

Yay more changes for BM that they just developed into SV instead yet again.

2 Charges to Kill Command and an Instant target switch for the pet that deals dmg + gen focus for both.

BM gets ignored for yet another development update.

So how will the change to Rapid Fire (10 shots instead of a shot every .3 seconds) impact Streamline (Talent)? Since it increases Rapid Fire by 2 seconds do you think they'll change it to increase the number of shots or the amount of focus per shot? Given that Double Tap already increases the number of shots I'm assuming they'll completely change it. Too bad it some good possibilities for synergy.
    Last edited by Galaar; 2018-03-15 at 08:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    So how will the change to Rapid Fire (10 shots instead of a shot every .3 seconds) impact Streamline (Talent)? Since it increases Rapid Fire by 2 seconds do you think they'll change it to increase the number of shots or the amount of focus per shot? Given that Double Tap already increases the number of shots I'm assuming they'll completely change it. Too bad it some good possibilities for synergy.
    I think it is just a wording change. 10 shots in 3 seconds is the same as a shot every 0.33 s for 3s (initial shot + 3*3).
    Last edited by mmoc4a508c869e; 2018-03-16 at 08:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post

2 Charges to Kill Command and an Instant target switch for the pet that deals dmg + gen focus for both.

Where do you find the build changes? Mabye I just suck at navigating wowhead but I can’t find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Where do you find the build changes? Mabye I just suck at navigating wowhead but I can’t find them.
    Alpha Predator (New) Kill Command now has 2 charges, and deals 30% increased damage. Survival Hunter - Level 15 Talent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Alpha Predator (New) Kill Command now has 2 charges, and deals 30% increased damage. Survival Hunter - Level 15 Talent.
    I’m assuming flaking strike is still a talent as well? If so odd thing to be a talent.

I’m assuming flaking strike is still a talent as well? If so odd thing to be a talent.
    Flanking Strike (New) You and your pet leap to the target and strike it as one, dealing a total of damage Physical damage. Generates 30 Focus for you and your pet. Survival Hunter - Level 90 Talent. 15 yd range. Instant.

Its different than live Flanking Strike. Because from the text it appears to launch you and your pet at the target and do damage. Generating 30 focus. That is a huge instant target switch ability.

BM KC has the target switch as well, no more /pet attack macroed with KC and DF. BM KC also does quit a bit more damage than srv version.

7+ Year Old Account
    Flanking Strike (New) You and your pet leap to the target and strike it as one, dealing a total of damage Physical damage. Generates 30 Focus for you and your pet. Survival Hunter - Level 90 Talent. 15 yd range. Instant.

Its different than live Flanking Strike. Because from the text it appears to launch you and your pet at the target and do damage. Generating 30 focus. That is a huge instant target switch ability.
    ah so they made flanking strike it’s own ability, odd. So in theory you could have 2 killcommands for 20 focus each and then flanking strike for another 30, seems like a ton of focus Gen.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2018-03-16 at 03:05 PM.

ah so they made flanking strike it’s own ability, odd. So in theory you could have 2 killcommands for 20 focus each and then flanking strike for another 30, seems like a ton of focus Gen.
    Every 40seconds yes, FS has a 40sec cd. But thats how surv works right now, build as much focus as fast as possible and spam RS with other things when they are off cd.