Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Nice example. Too bad it doesn't work because locks have two resources. One day I hope to see people on MMO-Champ able to make valid comparisons.
    Shards is how they gain their second ressource and it doesn't regenerate passively. Not that it even matters...because even without the example. The truth is right there - edit: I assume you are not talking about "mana" here... are you?

I see you have absolutely nothing to say. MM has *3* ways (Passive, Steadyshot, Rapidfire) of gaining it's ressource too. So what?

Once again, you are spouting a misleading bunch of bullshit and half-truths.
    For someone who is complaining about the lack of arguments, you sure have none.

The point is, losing out on a steady shot because the dying mob forced you to cancel it is the hunter's own fault.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2018-05-30 at 08:28 AM.

Blizz recently made a few little changes to Fury warrior and it became SO MUCH fun to play. I wish we will see the same for at least one of hunters specs before pre-patch.

Deleted
    Which spec has been better in legion for m+ mm or bm?

Quote Originally Posted by KingKaom View Post
    Why did they ever change this class after MoP
    Because Blizzard is a firm believer of "If it ain't broken, let's break it.

On top of this BS nonsense about Class Fantasy and this is what you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Nice example. Too bad it doesn't work because locks have two resources. One day I hope to see people on MMO-Champ able to make valid comparisons.
    Mana for locks in bfa doesnt matter, you will never be under 90% mana ever, for instance shadowbolt cost 2% base mana but youll regen that before the cast goes off. The only resource that matters for locks in bfa is shards, which is why he is using shadowbolt as a comparison.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2018-05-30 at 11:23 PM.

Aimed Shot CD is gonna scale with haste, all praise the Jesus! XD

Latest blue post regarding MM:

- Lone Wolf's damage at 10% may not be the final number. I changed it from 18% to 10% a while back so it being at 18% and such a big DPS swing between pet and no pet would stop dominating the conversation about Lone Wolf. Tuning will happen.

- Aimed Shot's charge recovery time will be reduced by haste in a future build.

- Rapid Fire's visual effects are not final. Rapid Fire will bounce to 1 additional target when Trick Shots is active in a future build.

- Sniper Training (Mastery) will be changed to affect all of your shots instead of only Focus spending shots in a future build so things like Rapid Fire are not left behind as gear progresses.

- RNG - there's a lot of talents with randomness in them. We hear the feedback that you feel things are too random. Some things will probably change to be less random in general, others will have some adjustments made to how they proc to prevent the really bad luck streaks from being a thing.

Things are looking way better now.
    Last edited by Chaosweaver; 2018-05-31 at 08:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Finally with the haste on AiS CD. Mastery change welcome as well.

Talents need balancing, will see how it goes.

Survival is really fun with Hydra's bite and Wildfire infusion.

How's BM looking? Still able to move and dps ? is there any cast ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosweaver View Post
    Latest blue post regarding MM:

- Lone Wolf's damage at 10% may not be the final number. I changed it from 18% to 10% a while back so it being at 18% and such a big DPS swing between pet and no pet would stop dominating the conversation about Lone Wolf. Tuning will happen.

- Aimed Shot's charge recovery time will be reduced by haste in a future build.

- Rapid Fire's visual effects are not final. Rapid Fire will bounce to 1 additional target when Trick Shots is active in a future build.

- Sniper Training (Mastery) will be changed to affect all of your shots instead of only Focus spending shots in a future build so things like Rapid Fire are not left behind as gear progresses.

- RNG - there's a lot of talents with randomness in them. We hear the feedback that you feel things are too random. Some things will probably change to be less random in general, others will have some adjustments made to how they proc to prevent the really bad luck streaks from being a thing.

Things are looking way better now.
    At least some good feedback there.

1) LW: I hope they get the scaling right. For me ideally the situation would be that having no pet is the superior option, but switching to a pet isn't too harsh of a penalty such that when questing or when the group needs bloodlust you don't feel like you're sacrificing too much dps.
    I already like this system much more than the talent setup from Legion, as that just felt extremely inflexible. This way at least I can just call out a pet when I want to do some quests or the situation really calls for bloodlust.

2) Aimed shot scaling with haste fully is a good fix. It prevents the build to become too much of an arcane shot spam fest with higher stats.
    This makes bloodlust and trueshot a lot more engaging for ourselves as well.

3) Visual effect fixes are always good . And if I'm reading this right Trick Shot will make Rapid fire bounce to 3 enemies i/o 2 enemies. That would be a nice buff to AoE.

4) Sniper Training change hopefully doesn't pair up with (too big of) a nerf to the scaling. I think it's great that Rapid Fire will finally scale with mastery as well (esp seeing it's a decent portion of overal damage), but if mastery ends up affecting all damage they might tone it down, and maybe too much.

5) Completely agree. I don't mind a few RNG things. But we have like 2 talents with 30% proc chances off of aimed shot which is likely to end up a 10 sec CD, so that only happens once in a blue moon. We have a talent that is a 10% proc chance of steady shot, and I'm all for making steady shot more fun but this is also so-so. And then there is Lock and Load at 5% on auto attacks which is really strong, but also doesn't happen a lot.

I'm not a pro player but mm hunter looks fun to me from what I've seen so far, I played bm a bit in legion but I hate pets and I actually love hunter, now I may main it we'll see

15+ Year Old Account
    Haste just became the best stat for MM from the worst ^^ I'm happy about the upcoming changes!

If they brought back glaive toss I would snap buy this expansion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrallHellsceam View Post
    If they brought back glaive toss I would snap buy this expansion
    they brought it back..

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    they brought it back..
    For marks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrallHellsceam View Post
    For marks?
    No, survival - I thought you were talking about hunters in general.

Deleted
    Finally, haste scaling on AiS, AND Rapid Fire is gunna scale with mastery. Changes seem really positive! Hoping they turn out well

Deleted
    Thinking of leveling a new character and getting ready for BFA. What hunter spec should I get good at? i have no idea about hunters right now. last time i played them was in MoP, so dont know what all these ''hast scaling on AiS'' etc means

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    Thinking of leveling a new character and getting ready for BFA. What hunter spec should I get good at? i have no idea about hunters right now. last time i played them was in MoP, so dont know what all these ''hast scaling on AiS'' etc means
    play BM. It's mostly the same in bfa and the other 2 are getting revamped.