Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasriel View Post
    They removed ALL classes AoE stuns, AFAIK.
    Most of them, monk gets theirs, warlock get shadowfury still as a baseline. I think that is it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Im so dissapointed that basically noone plays DH in alpha. Cant find anything on twitch and YT. So many new threads in other class forums about changes to gameplay nad DH forum is basically almost dead
    What do you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Im so dissapointed that basically noone plays DH in alpha. Cant find anything on twitch and YT. So many new threads in other class forums about changes to gameplay nad DH forum is basically almost dead
    I stream veng dh and I can even do havoc just right now I am leveling veng dh. I just started streaming 2 days ago. Twitch.tv/sosleapy

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    Most of them, monk gets theirs, warlock get shadowfury still as a baseline. I think that is it.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you want to know?
    Warlock's has a cast time, so as an interrupt of casts it is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Warlock's has a cast time, so as an interrupt of casts it is useless.
    It is it interrupting spells you are looking for nova will still do that instantly..... And you can still get interrupts off of shadowfury and they still have summon infernal which has a stun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably obvious to everyone but belf DHs do not have access to the golden eye'd faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    It is it interrupting spells you are looking for nova will still do that instantly..... And you can still get interrupts off of shadowfury and they still have summon infernal which has a stun.
    Summon infernal has been made a destruction only dps cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am really surprised people like demon blades. I am playing Havoc on the alpha (it's one of the few things I could make a proper mog for!) and I felt starved for fury with demon blades whenever I pulled new mobs.
    Take Felblade and it fixes that as you will always start the fight with that burst of fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am really surprised people like demon blades. I am playing Havoc on the alpha (it's one of the few things I could make a proper mog for!) and I felt starved for fury with demon blades whenever I pulled new mobs.
    I swear to god if demon blades is the best again... why cant they make it like they were going to just before patch 7.2.5 so its 100% chance with less fury? They said it was a major change that should wait for an expansion... well here it is.

I wish Havoc would just get a Boulderfist like talent that makes Demon's bite give more fury but puts it on a small CD even Vegence got a similar thing that replaces Shaer with Fracture or they could just make Fel blade replaces Demon's bite ,adjust the numbers and make the reset comes from chaos strike or auto attacking. In my opinion that would make the spec feel a lot better for people who hate the Demon's bite spam and people who hate Demon blades RNG.

I'm in complete agreement. I don't like being GCD locked, but waiting for an unpredictable proc is also quite frustrating. Some middle ground would be ideal.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."