Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Yes. Absolutely yes. I wake up every day wanting to kill people, and when I wake up early (insomnia) I lie in bed fantasizing about having my revenge and killing people until I drift off to sleep. I have told my doctor a watered down version of this (that I have anger problems), and she has prescribed me antipsychotics, but in secret I do not take them because one of their side effects is weight gain and I have my reputation as a ladies man to maintain. So I let my medication build up - the pill bottles already take up one entire shelf of my medicine cabinet. I think one day I will take all the pills in one go or I will crush them up into the drink of one of my one night stands, and no-one will be the wiser because Tinder anonymity. Even though the dark thoughts get worse and worse, I have not acted out in real life yet. Instead, gaming and online forums are my outlet. I relieve the pressure inside my head by being mean on forums and in game - queueing as a healer in LFR and not healing, and watching people rage at 10 stacks of determination, or being toxic in Overwatch. I do not what will happen if they ever ban me from Overwatch, but rest assured I will make a post on these forums revealing my true name so journalists can find my account.
    Last edited by ramjb; 2018-01-28 at 01:09 AM.

No, because demons aren't real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm possessed by Diablo. One of these days my insane mother will return and trick an adventurous nephalem into releasing him and setting the heavens on fire.

Only to find him killed 30 times over in an hour for phat lewts.

At Torment X or whatever is the highest difficulty now.
    Putin khuliyo

How does that quote go... the line between good and evil goes right down the middle of the human heart.

I gave the demon to C'thulu to play with.
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2018-01-28 at 03:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes her name is zahvina and she's a succubus.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw man I have emotions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I remember he also had semen inside him...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    When I'm playing WWE and the cheap ass a.i. has my opponent kick out of my F-5 for the third fucking time, the darkness does creep a little further inside my skull.

I don't give a fuck that you've got kids, Heath, sell my shit right!!
    You know what they say about guys who don't sell -- give him a real one, so he doesn't have to sell

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a negative side but I do have a moment when too much stupid makes me lose my shit. I go from pretending there's nothing wrong with you to explaning everything wrong with you and here's the proof. But otherwise I'm the kinda guy that helps anyone in need because it's the right thing to do, and not because of money or other monetary gains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TayFarr View Post
    Although seems stupid and crazy as a topic I have a beast within me I have two sides positive and negative.
    most of my side Is negative
    Sokrates had a Demon inside and that demon was useless. Don't trust in stories or history, believe in what you are! This is the golden sphere where everything can exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Naw man I have emotions.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember he also had semen inside him...
    He sure did.

But if you really think about it all men have semen inside them, but their own in most cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny
    yes her name is zahvina and she's a ...
    He hasn't put it together yet.

What has hooves and looks feminine? A succubus? Ah, but is that the only thing? Yep, a draenei has hooves too. Now, what else does a succubus have? Right, wings.

Now, what goat girl have we seen pop wings a lot? Correct, Yrel.

Listen for the screams when he figures out who he really sold his soul to!
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, god damnit does he want pizza, soda, pizza, hot pockets, chicken nuggets, and whatever other food I can destroy.

Everyone has a "demon" inside.
    It's one of the things that make you human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the human race, we're all insane to some degree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.