Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cool Czech Republic presidential election

Fortunately, Miloš Zeman will serve a second term in the presidential office!

He is an avid supporter and protector of human life - he firmly stands against influx of criminal immigrants and muslim terrorists.

The good times will continue!

The Czech Republic enjoys it's safety - the crime rate is one FIFTH of USA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Between Miloš Zeman and Andrej Babiš the Czech Republic is obviously very deplorable. And Kurz won in Austria, Germany is probably getting pissed that it's neighbors don't want to commit national suicide.

The EU Commission needs to strip this Fascist of office and install someone more in line with EU values.

I see that the anti-Freedom candidate won, no surprise there.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully, he can keep this migrant invasion..... in Czech....?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hopefully, he can keep this migrant invasion..... in Czech....?
    Well done. You got a genuine LOL out of me.

I'm supposed to visit Czech Republic this summer so, real question :

Will this election affect your currency in any way ? Gotta know whether I must get some right now or wait.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Between Miloš Zeman and Andrej Babiš the Czech Republic is obviously very deplorable. And Kurz won in Austria, Germany is probably getting pissed that it's neighbors don't want to commit national suicide.
    That moment when a so-called American cheers the outcome of an election that is against American interests because he hates muslims and immigrants so much.

You do realize that a cornerstone of Zeman's agenda is to pivot the Czech Republic towards Russia and China away from the West, right?

That means away from America.

When did you become so self destructive? Are you that mad at things?

Oh great, flying headlong into being a Soviet vassal state again I see, BUT YOU STUCK TO THOSE MOOSLIMS SO THAT’S OK!
    / crazed laughter

You guys deserve everything you get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Oh great, flying headlong into being a Soviet vassal state again I see, BUT YOU STUCK TO THOSE MOOSLIMS SO THAT’S OK!
    / crazed laughter

You guys deserve everything you get.
    I mean...that's basically what the alt-right is doing here isn't it? Moose-leems bad! Putin good! Alt-right smash!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its good that the Czech people wish to assert themselves and remain a Czech people.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    That moment when a so-called American cheers the outcome of an election that is against American interests because he hates muslims and immigrants so much.

You do realize that a cornerstone of Zeman's agenda is to pivot the Czech Republic towards Russia and China away from the West, right?

That means away from America.

When did you become so self destructive? Are you that mad at things?
    I perceived this as an immigration policy thread, but I understand that there's a complicated mixture of issues. Czech was on the iron curtain border, so I cant tell if they are more pro-Russia as the country it is now vs. sympathetic to various ideas like communism and rebelling against West Europe.
    Last edited by PC2; 2018-01-27 at 08:00 PM.

I perceived this as an immigration policy thread,
    Russia has used the deeply overblown immigration "issue" in Europe as a hammer to strike at Europe's pluralism.

Over the past year or so, you've defined this "immigration debate" on terms that are extremely favorable to Russia, that Russia is working to spread into Europe. By this I mean, specifically Western Societies pride themselves on being open and inclusive. That goes back decades, even centuries. Post-Soviet countries prided themselves on becoming like that. Russia realizes that to beat Europe, it has to strike at the soul of Europe, which is in other words, to make Europe more like Russia.

Hence the strong ethno-nationalism.

So remember when you sing any kind of "keep Czech for Czech" tune or anything like that... that kind of thing brings a smile to Vladmir Putin's face. If Czechs do that, if Poles do that, if Germans do that, if French do that, if Italians do that, a divided Europe will not stand, and that means Russia will win.

This is NOT to say you have to embrace unlimited immigration. This is to say, be careful who you all fellow travelers, because some of them, like this man Miloš Zeman, are aligned with our mortal enemy.

but I understand that there's a complicated mixture of issues .
    Less than you think Pretty much every major issue in Europe has one common plotline in it the last five years: what's Russia's role in this.

Americans, particularly Trumpkins like yourself, have been very slow on the uptake on that. Russia is not our friend. It is trying to push us out of Europe, break up the West conceptually, and dominate Europe again through a divide and conquer strategy.

No one who is a friend of Russia in Europe should be someone you make common cause with. I say this in particular to hard right groups. Russia pays for lots of them.

Czech was on the on iron curtain border, so I cant tell if they are more pro-Russia as the country it is now vs. sympathetic to various ideas like rebelling against West Europe and communism.
    It's the same thing as has been in much (but not all) of Europe. The Great Recession rolled into the Eurozone crisis, which spilled over to non-Eurozone countries as well. People in their teens, twenties and thirties saw enormous unemployment. Far higher than America. Life milestones were delayed. People tried the center-right to fix it. WHen that failed they tried the center-left. And maybe they went back and forth one more time. And when both center-right and center-left seemed exhausted of ideas an leadership, people started dancing with the far right (or far left) who started to point at external factors for things to blame.

This has taken different forms, and not all of them are Russia backed. In the UK, Jeremy Corbyn displaced New Labor's post-Blair generation, swinging the Labor Party further to the left than its been in decades. Greece has Alex Tsparas. French almost had the National Front, and has Macron who is a third party. Germany has seen it's AFD rise to be the 3rd largest party.

It is in America's interests - if you give jack shit about that - to create conditions for center-right and center-left parties to thrive and block out the far-left and far-right who typically have one thing in common - their Anti-Americanism and/or Anti-Westernism with a pro-Russian slant.

You may think that you have a fellow traveler in a hard right European party. You don't. First because their likely backed by Russia. Second because the vaclliation means it's more likely than not that the tide will swing, when they fail, to the hard left, as has happened elsewhere. This is why America since World War II has encouraged the political center in Europe. Right or left of center in Europe is close enough in alignment to our interests, whichever government is in power.

7+ Year Old Account
    I perceived this as an immigration policy thread, but I understand that there's a complicated mixture of issues. Czech was on the iron curtain border, so I cant tell if they are more pro-Russia as the country it is now vs. sympathetic to various ideas like communism and rebelling against West Europe.
    I think they are aware due to history that invasion and conquest is a possible fate, and this wouldn't be the first time largely Islamic male groups of people came pouring through the Balkans.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I mean...that's basically what the alt-right is doing here isn't it? Moose-leems bad! Putin good! Alt-right smash!
    Basically, that’s about the only reason I see why the alt right exists in Europe.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see. One would think this, "He was one of very few European leader to endorse President Donald Trump’s bid for the White House and by calling for a referendum on the Republic’s membership of the European Union, has taken a page from the British “Brexit” vote." would have made him a automatic loser.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hence the strong ethno-nationalism.

So remember when you sing any kind of "keep Czech for Czech" tune or anything like that... that kind of thing brings a smile to Vladmir Putin's face. If Czechs do that, if Poles do that, if Germans do that, if French do that, if Italians do that, a divided Europe will not stand, and that means Russia will win.

This is NOT to say you have to embrace unlimited immigration. This is to say, be careful who you all fellow travelers, because some of them, like this man Miloš Zeman, are aligned with our mortal enemy.
    I am curious why the annihilation of European Nation-States and the demographic replacement of people in their own homeland is such a major pillar of American interest that you are willing to let your little Imperium collapse because of it.

It seems the obvious answer is to not make being a vassal of your Empire being the total end and negation of your Nation. It seems that the Czech's are better served as Czech's than as economic sector #28-B in Americas Global Imperium; which again seems to have staked its existence on the voluntary end of European countries as homelands for the indigenious ethnic groups.

But really this is all zanny McCarthyism from you and should be expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Good to see. One would think this, "He was one of very few European leader to endorse President Donald Trump’s bid for the White House and by calling for a referendum on the Republic’s membership of the European Union, has taken a page from the British “Brexit” vote." would have made him a automatic loser.
    When the alternatives are the end to the Czech Republic as a homeland for Czech people, I mean, not everyone is as suicidal as Germany and Sweden.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

- - - Updated - - -

When the alternatives are the end to the Czech Republic as a homeland for Czech people, I mean, not everyone is as suicidal as Germany and Sweden.
    I read his opponent won most of the votes in the large cities, but he won the rural areas overwhelmingly. Would those be considered by his opponents as the deplorable Czechs? Not that I consider any of the Czechs to be and they made one of the most copied and finest handguns ever. The CZ 75.

7+ Year Old Account
    Russia is not our friend. It is trying to push us out of Europe, break up the West conceptually, and dominate Europe again through a divide and conquer strategy.
    What you just described is coming from within, it's not coming from Russia. The left's value of cultural relativism and the pluralism of peoples immutable properties is the anti-Western threat. The West should be about pluralism of ideas, which is under attack overwhelmingly by the left. When Democrats start saying the 1A is flawed and needs to be butchered, people wont fight back, if a right winger like Trump says it people will fight to keep it.

Also there can be no West that isn't based on Aristotle's then enlightenment philosophies. Which is about the method of progress and institutional knowledge. Democracies/republics have a responsibility to the citizens it represents and not some type of global obligation which trumps sovereignty. And where equality is only valued in the liberal legal sense, equality as the driving value isn't Western.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I’m curious to know if you actually believe this to be true.
    Yes and no, I mean isn't the goal of dissolving of all borders, national identity and the like which would be the end of the Czechs or any other ethnic group.