Deleted

Post Blizz missing a trick with OP and FOB build?

Hey,

Relatively inexperienced warr, have started raiding as arms again fairly recently as it’s a spec I’ve absolutely loved at times in the past.

Wanted to get peoples thoughts on how OP could possibly be re-worked slightly to augment the FOB build most guides seem to recommending with the T21 4p and leggo gloves.

I got my hands on the gear required this week.... and think the build feels awful.

I’m happy to have WW in the ST rotation but the combination of finding myself rage starved and seeing CS drop off without being able to do anything about it is just massively underwhelming and frustrating.

Reading the OP tooltip though this is the sort of ability I really want to be able to use. It sounds fun and fits the arms class fantasy well imo.

So what would people think about potential changes to OP to address the FOB build issues that many seem to have gripes with? Obvious answers being some interaction between OP, rage generation and chance to generate tactician procs.

For me I think it would be safer to stay away from tactician proc chance directly and possibly have it just generate a flat amount of raw to spend on WW, and balance the damage it does accordingly.

Char is Maudlak on Azjol Nerub EU. For the horde!

Deleted
    To be honest, I've stuck with the T20 4p set along side the T21 2p set. At ilevel 950 I am able to roughly do 1.6 - 1.8 mil dps single target which isn't too bad. I am sure that T21 is better in some ways but as you mentioned, the build is just no fun to play whereas with the Titanic might/Rend build along side the fun 4p T20 set makes the spec far more enjoyable in my honest opinion. Plus with Titanic might you never have to worry about CS dropping off the target which makes it much more manageable to do decent, sustained dps. The only real draw back is trying to get into PuG groups. Once they see my gear I have limited time to explain my case before I am kicked for low ilevel gear :P
    Last edited by mmoc1742bd4083; 2018-02-05 at 08:49 PM.

It doesn't need a "trick"; OP works fine with the FoB build, even if Dauntless is slightly better, it's certainly not unviable. If you want to play it, do so.

Deleted
    Cheers for the replies, I’ll give OP a go. My worry is button bloat if you don’t use FoB, which I probably could have made clearer in my op XD