Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anyone know how the Highmountain Tauren Moonkin form will look like?

Haven't found it anywhere and seeing how the preorder bonuses are live now, maybe someone can take a screenshot for us!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Antlers. Antlers everywhere.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Im looking for it too. Maybe they are creating new models so they use a tauren moonkin form placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlmygod View Post
    Im looking for it too. Maybe they are creating new models so they use a tauren moonkin form placeholder.
    They've indicated that they're not making new druid form models; they'll use the base tauren druid forms with moose antlers instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevan021 View Post
    Haven't found it anywhere and seeing how the preorder bonuses are live now, maybe someone can take a screenshot for us!
    Looks exactly the same as standard tauren moonkin. No antlers :\

10+ Year Old Account
    No offense but Highmountain Tauren looks sooooo similar to the regular Tauren just the antlers yeah but I am surprised why a lot of people so excited about them tbh :P

I mean I can understand it if it's the Zandalari or Nightborne but yeah just my personal opinion. :P

Gotta be BFF's with Cenarius

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    No offense but Highmountain Tauren looks sooooo similar to the regular Tauren just the antlers yeah but I am surprised why a lot of people so excited about them tbh :P

I mean I can understand it if it's the Zandalari or Nightborne but yeah just my personal opinion. :P
    Well, they got a lot shaggier when they were changed into a playable race.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by WHZeratul View Post
    Looks exactly the same as standard tauren moonkin. No antlers :\
    That's extremely stupid if true, considering the Zandalari might be getting DINOSAUR FORMS for Bear/Cat.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    That's extremely stupid if true, considering the Zandalari might be getting DINOSAUR FORMS for Bear/Cat.
    I expect they'll use the standard troll moonkin form aswell seeing how no zandalar dinomoonkin was shown

There's no might about it. Blizzard flat-out said that they're only getting a dinosaur travel form; their other forms will be the same as the regular troll druids.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    There's no might about it. Blizzard flat-out said---
    Dance Studios, Path of the Titans, "you'll be able to work towards legendaries", "the Druid class 'mount' will count towards your mount journal". Blizzard says a lot. It doesn't mean anything either.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used the Troll forms slightly modified, similar to the HM Tauren ones, that's pretty much expected, but you never know, and using Blizzard's word as proof of anything is as credible as saying "my uncle who works for Blizzard".
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2018-01-31 at 12:12 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Dance Studios, Path of the Titans, "you'll be able to work towards legendaries", "the Druid class 'mount' will count towards your mount journal". Blizzard says a lot. It doesn't mean anything either.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used the Troll forms slightly modified, similar to the HM Tauren ones, that's pretty much expected, but you never know, and using Blizzard's word as proof of anything is as credible as saying "my uncle who works for Blizzard".
    So basically this entire discussion is meaningless because no matter what answer has been given, you'll refuse to believe it unless it happens.

In any event, most of the examples you gave were concepts that they planned but eventually scrapped. It virtually never goes the other way; Blizzard has said it's not happening, so the odds of it actually happening are remarkably slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post

Well they're objectively better looking Tauren, so no reason to roll regular one for any class HM has available :P

I'm hoping they change the horns cause ATM it uses the exact same look as normal tauren, which I think the horns look silly, part of why I race changed

I just made one this morning. It's literally the same ugly tan/white owlbear that normal Tauren get.

Please express your disappointment in the lack of Highmountain Moonkin antlers in the Warcraft forums also. Hopefully, someone will listen and fix this. It really sucks. Moonkin have been needing some visual attention for a long time, and this is just one more instance of this form, one that is so unique to WoW, being overlooked.

MAKE MINE MOOSEKIN!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Antlers. Antlers everywhere.
    This, alot of this.

I use the glyph that doesnt make me look like a chicken and a beaver had a baby.

I want to look like this.

Crazyhoof of Moon Guard