Siphon Life broke during Raid tonight

Did anyone else get a Siphon Life bug tonight?
    All the locks in our raid tonight got a siphon life bug where it would not apply to target. =/
    Please do one thing on the forums, read the whole post first, form an opinion, and then state whether you agree or disagree.

Already up on the official bug report forums. Doesn't bode well for tonight's raid, it'll probably take a day or so to fix.

considering the remarks that Ion made in the Q&A today, they possibly tried to nerf Siphon self healing, but completely broke it instead (just my guess). Funny stuff.

I suspect it has something to do with level scaling, that the ability scales to a much lower level and thus misses max level mobs - that would explain why it does work if you try like 30 times.

Better to be SL than Agony/Corruption!

Seems to either have been fixed, or not affect everyone. Raided with SL no problem.

Ours was only broken on Mythic Imonar, did anyone else experience different?
    Please do one thing on the forums, read the whole post first, form an opinion, and then state whether you agree or disagree.

mine also broke during/before the imonar fight (on heroic though)

relogging fixed it, or at least made it work for the rest of the instance

It broke on Kin'goroth for me last night. I was able to get it to work once on an add after it had initiated. Relogging fixed it.